VP Marketing at BoardClic
Come join a growing team in a unique SaaS company!
We are a fast-growing international SaaS/BB company with the mission to help Boards and CEOs to build better and more sustainable organizations. Backed by our leading analytical platform and a first-class team we help companies to use tech and data to modernize the work in the boardroom and management team.
We have two well-known female founders, and our culture is diverse, collaborative, and transparent. Our team is based in Stockholm with a presence in London – and our customers are spread all over Europe, with a strong foothold in the UK. A further global expansion is also just around the corner and ahead lies (on top of our already impressive customer portfolio) an exciting journey towards becoming the number one in our niche!
We’re now on the lookout for a VP Marketing to join our crew of curious, fun, and all-around nice team members as we continue our accelerated international growth.
As a part of BoardClic’s team, you will get a unique opportunity not only to be part of a fast-growing disruptive company with a great team – but also to get deep insights into the exciting world of international business at the highest level.
Our mission is to grow transparency at the top of the corporate world. Every day, we are dealing with ambitious CEOs, board members, and other decision-makers that share our vision- this is what keeps us going.
As a VP Marketing at BoardClic you will be a key member and responsible to lead and scale a small but growing marketing team. You will work closely together with the Management Team, VP Com and PR Product, Customer Success as well as Sales team. You will be focused on building the brand, BoardClic, creating awareness and demand for our platform, and working with the entire acquisition funnel.
We think it’s good if you have previous experience working with marketing, brand building, events, content, and product launch in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. You will have competencies across disciplines, and the experience to work strategically, coach the team and take full ownership over the marketing operations.
We believe that you’re someone who strives for improvement and has:
- Experience from leading, coaching, and scaling marketing teams
- Ideally within an international high growth organization
- Worked with different marketing strategies such as inbound and content marketing, demand and lead generation product marketing, growth marketing and account based marketing
- Preferably experience with HubSpot for marketing automation, social media marketing, content management, web optimization and analytics, landing pages and SEO
- Preferably + years of experience from working with marketing campaigns, raising brand awareness, and growth strategies to help companies grow.
- Experience in managing relationships and projects with key agencies (PR, content, or creative) and freelancer
- High level of motivation and can-do attitude