Tiger of Sweden is looking for Performance Marketing Manager
We are looking for an experienced and self-driven Performance Marketing Manager to join our E-commerce team. As a Performance Marketing and Traffic Acquisition specialist you will be responsible for developing and implementing our traffic acquisition strategy with the main goal to improve our website’s traffic and sales as well as strengthening our brand appearance online. The position is based at our HQ in Stockholm and reports directly to the Chief Digital Officer.
What you will be doing
- Lead and support the implementation of our paid marketing strategies in collaboration with our agency.
- Build, plan and implement traffic acquisition and retention strategy as well as newsletter marketing strategy.
- Drive the work around marketing automation in collaboration with our CRM team.
- Research and forecast future sales and performance trend.
- Closely collaborate with our marketing team to maintain a 360 marketing calendar containing brand as well as performance driven initiatives.
- Liaise with our marketing team to plan and execute marketing campaigns across all digital channels (onsite, email and paid marketing).
- Examine correlations between prospecting activities, revenue, and budget.
- Set, measure and optimize targets for ROAS and CAC towards our CLV.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media paid advertising strategies, attribution, and programmatic media buying.
- Monitor market intelligence and keep track on competitor movement and market situation.
- Prepare and manage the paid digital marketing budget.
- Identify key traffic acquisition KPI’s and metrics.
- Ensure campaigns are trackable and consistently reported against KPI’s.
- Measure activities’ effectiveness to continuously improve marketing strategy together with our CRM & Content manager
- Perform SEO research and identifying effective content and keywords
- Build our affiliate/referral network – working with third parties to drive targeted customer campaigns
WORK WITH GREAT PEOPLE
CEO at Tiger of Sweden
Chief Marketing Officer/Marketing
Senior Sales Manager & Team Lead Nordics
Chief IT Officer
Chief Digital Officer
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
What we are looking for/What you will bring
- BA in Marketing, Digital, Business or similar relevant field
- 3-5 years of experience in Digital Marketing
- 3-5 years of experience in developing paid digital marketing strategies.
- Hands on experience implementing campaigns within Paid Social or Paid Search
- In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies. Including paid search, retargeting, social network advertising (e.g Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest), content distribution and placement networks
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- Experience with E-commerce, preferably from the fashion industry
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on a company’s success.
Tools you will know and work with
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Adwords
- Google Analytics
- Google Data Studio
- Data Feed Watch
- Facebook Business Manager
- Affiliate Marketing Networks
- Microsoft Office Suite
- SAP SAC Analytics Desirable
Skills you will have
- Critical strategic thinker with great analytical skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management ability.
- Great interpersonal and gifted communicator.
Tiger of Sweden was established in 1903, then redefined in 1993. Today the company continues to evolve.
Tiger’s history sways, between golden years and pitch-black prospects, more than once pushed forward by brave people with innovative minds. They all practiced what we call “A Different Cut” – an expression that goes beyond what you can accomplish with fabrics, scissors, threads and stitches. In our world, it’s a state of mind.
It all began in Uddevalla, a small town on the west coast in Sweden. Just over a hundred years later you can find them in stores spread over three continents, plus the ever-growing digital world. The next step is the true internationalization of the brand.
Today Tiger of Sweden is full fashion brand offering everything from smart business wear to jeans for both men and women, including shoes and a wide range of accessories.