Social Media Advertising Specialist at Zettle
Who we are: Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 392 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
Job Description Summary: In 2018, Zettle became part of the PayPal family. Zettle is on a mission to help small businesses succeed in a world of giants. Tens of millions of small businesses worldwide are still being underserved by the traditional players. By giving small businesses the tools to get paid, sell smarter and grow, we’re empowering them to reach their full potential. Together with PayPal, we can reach 24 million merchants across the world with more of the affordable tools they need to thrive. Join us in putting an end to the ordinary way the world defines financial freedom.
We’re looking for a Social Media Advertising Specialist to join our Digital team in Stockholm. You’ll be responsible for managing social performance, content, analytics, budget and investments globally to drive awareness and acquisition. You’ll collaborate closely with fellow social media and digital specialists as well as creatives and marketing managers.
Not impressed by impressions?
As a Social Media Advertising Specialist, you will be responsible for making investments in relevant social channels to drive awareness, acquisition and retention. This is a position for a strategic and performance driven mind who thrives in a fast-paced dynamic environment, possesses strong optimisation skills, and is quick to take initiative.
- Run and continuously optimise awareness, acquisition and retention campaigns for the different European and Latin American markets where Zettle is present.
- Work towards channel specific and wider business KPIs (CAC, ROI, LTV, PBT)
- Analyse performance data and improve efficiency of the investment.
- Keeping track of trends in online marketing and social media in particular.
- Work closely with the relevant internal stakeholders outside of the Digital team to make sure the social media activities are aligned with the go-to-market strategies.
- Work in direct relationship with account managers from the social media platforms Zettle uses in order to help us grow even more.
- Advertising experience in using tools such as Facebook ads manager, Smartly, Linkedin campaign manager and Google Analytics.
- A proven track record of successfully running social media campaigns.
- Experience in optimising metrics such as CPM, CPA, CPV and PBT.
- Have an analytical mindset and experience with A/B and multivariable testing.
- Experience in detailed and complicated audience targeting methods.
- Clear understanding of how social media campaigns can be used in different parts of the funnel.
- Excellent prioritisation skills, able to work to deadlines and under pressure without compromising quality.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
We believe you have
- Knowledge of working with automated feed ads.
- Knowledge with campaign tracking, cookies and User Ids.
- Experience with Data visualisation using tools such as Funnel or Google data studio or Looker.
- 2+ years of working experience within social media advertising.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing or similar.
- Love to be part of a international team
- One or more of the following languages: Swedish, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, French, Dutch, German or any other language.
Small minds never helped small businesses
It takes originality and an open mind to start a small business. That’s why small minds have no place in ours. At Zettle, we celebrate the individuality of the people we work with, valuing the impact that diverse experiences, backgrounds, perspectives and ideas can have on our culture and the products we build. We’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer, a place where everyone can benefit from equal access to professional development and bring their whole personality to work.
Bring your talent to our attention.
We are looking for an exceptional talent eager to take our paid social media activities to the next level. If you think this sounds exciting, we’d love to hear from you. Send us your resume in English and tell us why you are interested in this particular position and why Zettle is the place to be!https://mediejobb.info/social-media-advertising-specialist-at-zettle-2/StrategiStockholm