Publishing Coordinator at IO Interactive
Are you a hands-on organizer and ready to join our live business operations team and build our publishing roadmap while keeping track and making sure we deliver? Then you may very well be our new publishing coordinator.
We are looking for an structured person with knowledge of the AAA games industry that has a very systemic approach and an analytical mindset. You are used to working with more than just building an Excel sheet but use your experience to draw conclusions and analyze opportunities and find ways to make use of these.
You will join our small operations team of two people where we expect you to contribute to the optimization of our business processes. You will report directly to our Chief Commercial Officer and be responsible for making sure we keep track of our brand partners, customer support, business operations as well as our partners.
But more than that, you will get to do all of this as the start of an exciting journey we set on, and of which you will get to be a core part.
What you will do:
- Collaborate with external partners to align on the status of the development of the games to ensure strategy and needs are aligned
- Be a product ambassador; understand and share product/project goals and requirements
- Work with your direct manager and other relevant stakeholders to create and execute product publishing roadmap and all product publishing activities
- Work with your direct manager and other team members to evaluate publishing strategies and implement programs to increase the organization’s revenues and penetration of local target markets
- Define publishing tactics in alignment with product strategy to ensure projects are delivered within agreed constraints such as time, budget and quality
- Help drive the live-experience of publishing content and activities to build and retain audiences
- Plan and execute publishing initiatives targeting audience growth in relevant regions
- Report regularly on product performance, executive highlights, the status of projects
- Organize and create regional workflows, as well as contribute to global workflows
- Report service disruption incidents to ensure minimal downtimes and fast restoration of service
- Own and execute operational workflows with in-house services and external vendors
Who you are:
- Passion for games and an understanding of the AAA industry as well as the core operational processes in online games publishing and development
- Analytically minded and with a focus on data-driven evolution of processes and strategies
- Experience in managing complex projects as well as a sound knowledge of project management
- Used to communicating with many different stakeholders and able to adabt communication to the target audience to reach the desired outcome
- Team oriented with close attention to detail and high standards of work, as well as a strong desire to lead by example
- Experience in managing direct reports and the ability to grow producers from zero to hero
Who we are:
We are a team, above all. If you join our studio, expect to be encouraged, listened to, and have your efforts and insightful impact recognized and valued. We take pride in the friendly haven we built at IOI, and we expect you to take part in cultivating that. We are also highly international, with people from over 30 nationalities working in both our Copenhagen, Barcelona, and Malmö studios.
We also have a reputation for being a very friendly workplace with highly talented people. That is why the members we welcome in our team never fail to integrate and are supported, valued, and listened to at all steps. We dedicate ourselves to quality and have fun while doing it. We welcome you to join us and do the same.
The position is open in our Copenhagen, Malmö and Barcelona studios, and we will take your location preference into consideration. We welcome candidates from all over the world, providing relocation support.
Please send us a motivational letter telling us why IO Interactive and you would be a perfect match. We are looking forward to hearing from you!https://mediejobb.info/publishing-coordinator-at-io-interactive/ProjektledningMalmö