Public Affairs Coordinator at Stora Enso
We are looking for a Public Affairs Coordinator to join the Group Public Affairs team with a global business. You will be located in Stockholm and report to Senior Vice President of Public Affairs.
About the Group
Stora Enso engages and collaborates with governments, regulators, legislators, businesses, and industry associations to achieve a stable policy environment that helps secure a more sustainable future.
With a presence in more than 50 countries, we aim to be a constructive partner to policymakers and decision-makers globally, in the EU, and in national governments to promote the much-needed green transition.
Stora Enso’s public affairs team works directly with stakeholders to craft regulatory and public policy that drives this transition through innovation and economic growth. A regulatory framework that contributes to sustainable solutions is key to our business, and environmental issues are high on our agenda. The key areas we engage on are climate change, biodiversity, and circularity. We also work through relevant national, regional, and international trade associations and membership organisations.
About the position
As a Public Affairs Coordinator, you will provide Executive Administrative, research, and drafting support to the Senior Vice President and wider team Public Affairs team. You need to communicate internally and with external stakeholders in an efficient manner, ensuring smooth and seamless execution of tasks. You will also assist in providing first drafts of various written communication. In addition to supporting the Senior Vice President with diary and portfolio management, you will also perform supporting activities for the team members within Group Public Affairs.
This position will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Draft internal briefings, external communication such as emails, meeting requests, letters, etc.
- Research information and drafting information notes for Group Public Affairs.
- Project Lead Group Public Affairs projects, as well as own small-scall projects and/or projects within the development of Stora Enso’s Public Affairs strategy.
- Coordinate the Public Affairs´ team agenda to ensure resource optimisation.
- Assist and support managing the Senior Vice Presidents’ schedule, including coordination of engagements, diary deconfliction, and anticipating changing priorities.
- Administrative support to include e-mail, call screening, and expense reporting, taking appropriate actions as required.
- Calendar Coordination for the Group Public Affairs.
- Coordinate travel arrangements, including flight and hotel bookings, for Group Public Affairs.
- Support Group Public Affairs colleagues with organising meetings and activities that uphold and establish professional contacts and networks of importance, maintaining good relations and communication channels.
- Support internal coordination on policy-related issues as well as on sustainability communications
Career for a better climate. Every day.
Part of the global bioeconomy, Stora Enso is a leading provider of renewable products in packaging, biomaterials, wooden construction and paper, and one of the largest private forest owners in the world. We believe that everything that is made from fossil-based materials today can be made from a tree tomorrow. Sustainability and responsible business practices are deeply embedded in our strategy.
What we offer
We believe that our employees are key to our success. We offer a total rewards package to engage and motivate our employees, including elements such as compensation, employee benefits, professional development, growth opportunities, recognition and wellbeing. Joining us, you will get to be a part of the journey Stora Enso is on – transforming from a traditional forest industry company, into a renewable materials growth company – an industry with great potential driven by global megatrends. You will be working in an encouraging environment and we will provide you the help and training that you need. If you are in the beginning of your career, this role will give you an opportunity to grow as a professional, and more experienced individuals will get to apply and broaden what they already know.
In order to succeed in this role, you have a University degree within a relevant field (i.e. Public Affairs, business administration) or relevant work experience. 5+ years of professional experience in a related field (i.e. Communications, EU affairs, policy, political science, or equivalent). 5+ years of project and event management experience, both large and small. Project Management Certification (e.g. PMP, Prince2) is meritorious. Outstanding Organisational and Time Management skills with 7+ years of experience in Executive Level diary and office management. Experience in handling budgets, invoicing, and financial tasks including yearly forecasting and project budget forecasting. Superior knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite. Excellent native-level verbal and written communication and presentation skills in English are a requirement.
In addition to professional experience, we put high emphasis on personal qualities. You are independent and take initiative both when working autonomously and in team efforts. You also follow the progress and development of the environment and able to learn complex topics quickly and translate these into approachable and relevant content. You enjoy communicating with people working in different roles and with various backgrounds. You have a positive attitude and you are committed to develop yourself and your work forward. You enjoy solving problems with your exceptional organizational skills and ability to quickly adapt to changes and are flexible in your ways of working. You have good communication skills and like to share knowledge and communicate fluently in Swedish and English. This position requires some traveling.
Our culture and work towards a more sustainable future is based on these themes which, we hope, will resonate with you as well:
- Create customer value: Demonstrates drive to create value for our customers by understanding their needs and our capabilities.
- Drive Business Performance: Demonstrates the ability to translate strategy to action by making decisions, delivering results and proactively looking for new business opportunities.
- Do what’s right: Lives by and stands up for our values. Treats everyone fairly and respectfully and acts with integrity according to our Code.
- Inspire and motivate: Inspires and motivates by providing a clear direction towards a compelling future, offering clarity and support along the journey.
We work with the recruitment process on an ongoing basis, so apply as soon as possible, but no later than 25 of May. Mette Kahlin McVeigh, +46 70 473 67 firstname.lastname@example.org is happy to answer your questions about the position. Other questions can be directed to Recruitment Specialist Jessica Barse, email@example.com We accept applications submitted only through our recruitment system.https://mediejobb.info/public-affairs-coordinator-at-stora-enso/PR & KommunikationStockholm