PR Manager at Tetra Pak
At Tetra Pak we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere; and we promise to protect what’s good – protecting food, people and the planet. By doing so we touch millions of people’s lives every day. And we need people like you to make it happen.
Would you like to join Tetra Pak becoming our PR Manager for Processing Solutions & Equipment within the Sustainability & Communications unit?
Within the Central PR & Crisis Management team you will be playing an active role providing input to the global Public Relations strategy and support the overall brand and reputation strategy. In this position you will lead and drive PR activities to key opinion leaders, international and food and beverage industry media, sustainability, and business media, to secure coverage.
What you will do
- Understand, analyse and build corporate reputation, especially in the areas of processing solutions & equipment, sustainability, and food and beverage industrial leadership
- Contributing toward the development and implementation of the PR strategy, specifically for the Processing Solutions & Equipment unit
- Plan and implement PR activities for product & category campaigns in partnership with the business unit
- Collaborate with Communications colleagues in the markets to leverage global PR activities at a local level
- Work across functions and with colleagues in the Sustainability & Communications team to ensure an integrated approach to communication campaigns and thought leadership initiatives
- Lead and collaborate with agencies to develop plans and materials in alignment with the PR strategy
- Support and drive Crisis Communications Management processes and provide communication expertise
The position is based in Lund (Sweden) and reports to the PR & Crisis Management Director.
Who you are
You have a University Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent and minimum 8-10 years’ experience in global external communications, specifically within PR and global PR campaigns.
This role requires that English is your native language, and you have strong writing and presentation skills. You have documented experience from developing and executing PR strategies, writing, and pitching corporate stories to international media, writing press releases and articles.
As a person you are self-going, open minded and creative with ability to handle challenging issues or situations. You are result oriented, with the ability to use organisational skills and a structured approach to accomplish your tasks.
You have good communication and networking skills, you are collaborative, supportive and able to manage several stakeholders across functions and cultures.
You are business minded with ability to understand the dimensions of business strategy and develop PR activities to support business growth.
We offer you
- Being part of a great team where we help each other to reach our goals
- Variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- Culture that pioneers a spirit of innovation where our engineering experts drives visible results
- Equal opportunity employment experience that values diversity and inclusion
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
If you are inspired to be part of our promise to protect what’s good; for food, people, and the planet, apply through our careers page at https://jobs.tetrapak.com/.
This job posting expires on 16th May 2022
To know more about the position contact Christina Appelgren at +46 733 36 2112
Questions about your application contact Erik Nordahl at +46 46 36 1063
For trade union information contact Sveriges Ingenjörer Lars Haraldsson at +46 46 36 2533 and Unionen Lisbeth Larsson at +46 46 36 2320