PR Intern to Filippa K
We are now recruiting a PR Intern to join the marketing team at our Head Office in Stockholm.
Founded by celebrated Swedish fashion designer Filippa Knutsson in 1993, Filippa K has grown internationally to become a household name synonymous with Scandinavian style. Timeless silhouettes are re-interpreted within the context of modern life, with expert craftsmanship and attention to detail resulting in ready-to-wear collections for women and men. The Stockholm-based fashion house has begun an exciting new chapter with the appointment of Liisa Kessler as Creative Director alongside a range of new international talents across the company. With stores in key European cities such as Amsterdam, Copenhagen and Berlin, an ecommerce presence in over 70 markets, and over 200 employees across Europe, Filippa K continues its journey of global expansion guided by a mission of mindful consumption.
As a PR Intern your responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with international PR agencies and KOLs/influencers
- Sample coordination and press office requests
- Daily administrative duties such as sending out products
- Weekly and monthly reports
- Local events, press meetings and photoshoots
- Exploring relevant news, media, events, and cultural moments
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is a student within PR, marketing or similar
- Has a genuine passion for Filippa K and our values
- Has a good understanding and interest for PR and communication
- Has an interest in keeping on top of industry news and developments
- Has good organisational skills, an open mind and creative thinking
- Is fluent in English (written and spoken)
We are looking for someone to start in August for at least 3 months but preferably longer! The internship will be based at our HQ in Stockholm. The internship must be a part of a university program or program at Arbetsförmedlingen.
If this sounds like you and you’re interested in joining our team, please click below to apply. Please note that we are only able to handle applications through our website and that the internship must be a part of a university program or program at Arbetsförmedlingen. Your application will be saved in our database, and we will contact you if we have any openings that suit your profile.
For more information about the position please contact:
Julia Pettersson, Global PR Coordinator
All are welcome to apply. As an equal opportunity employer, Filippa K makes decisions based on merit. We do not discriminate based on age, gender, gender identity or expression, orientation, religion, cultural background, nationality, marital status, or disability. Diversity is central to our way of doing business and is an asset at all levels of the organisation. We believe in a culture of shared values where every employee is empowered to take responsibility and initiative in order to improve our customer satisfaction and sustainable profits.https://mediejobb.info/pr-intern-to-filippa-k/PraktikjobbStockholm