PR & Communication Specialist at H&M
Welcome to H&M! A workplace where you can be yourself & so much more!
We want to make it possible for everyone to look, feel and do good.
We take pride in our history of making fashion accessible to everyone and our ambition for tomorrow is to make fashion even more sustainable, inclusive, and welcoming.
Why work at H&M?
H&M is a workplace where you’ll join a global fashion family that combines teamwork with individual expression and gives you the challenges and opportunities that can help you learn, grow and succeed.
We believe that it’s when you mix and match different talents, experiences, and styles that the real magic happens. That’s why our teams are built with different personalities, talents and people from all kinds of backgrounds. If you are willing to learn, grow and help our customers and your colleagues, H&M will always be a place for you to both express your individuality and feel like you belong.
We also believe that you can’t change the world without great people on your side. So, we offer all our employees generous benefits, lots of learning opportunities and the possibility to start building a more long-term career. Bring your whole personality to work, stay as long as you want, and grow more than you ever thought was possible. Be yourself & more at H&M.
Do you want to be a key player in creating a new and disruptive global sports brand?
Are you a PR and Communications all-rounder who thrives in an environment where you can develop inspirational and engaging stories in the field of sport? If so, this role might be something for you.
Within the newly created Business Unit H&M Lifestyle Brands, we apply the strong heritage of H&M to new industries, to add excitement and energy to our offer and strengthening the H&M brand. H&M Lifestyle Brands includes H&M HOME, H&M BEAUTY and H&M SPORT. Within H&M SPORT our ambition is to create a new and disruptive global sports brand to get the world moving.
At H&M SPORT we are brave. We dare to reimagine and try new things. We want all our team members to feel that they belong. We welcome all new mindsets and cultures with the belief that different perspectives will make us successful. We have a true passion for our teams, brand and products.
We are now looking for a PR and Communications Specialist at H&M SPORT.
The overall purpose of the role is to bring brand-driven and storytelling projects to life to create maximum publicity around the brand. You’ll be focussing on projects ranging from key product launches, events, collabs, community-driven activities, global media partnerships and more.
Your main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support the Global PR and Communications Manager on creating briefs and PR plans and liaise with internal and external creatives on assignments and deliverables
- Sharing project strategy and assets with local PR/Comms teams worldwide
- Streamlining media requests from both the local H&M teams and the global mediarelations team
- Break down project brief and budget and build a clear and actionable time plan for each deliverable
- Liaise with internal team, local markets, agency and suppliers to be aligned on time plan and deliverables
- Manage the project and production of deliverables to ensure on time, on budget and on brief delivery
- Source and manage external suppliers involved in the production
- Follow-up on learnings, KPI’s and reach.
In addition to matching the personal profile we also seek the following:
- Few years of experience within PR & Communication
- Strong project and production management skills
- A solution-oriented and flexible mindset
- Organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Capacity to manage multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Passion for sport, outdoor and lifestyle
At H&M we have a strong, value-driven culture characterized by believing in people, teamwork and an entrepreneurial spirit. We welcome your application regardless of gender, age, gender expressions, sexual orientation, disabilities, religious beliefs, origin or background.
Does this sound like your next career step?
This is a permanent full-time position starting as soon as possible, and will be located at the H&M Sports Head Office in Stockholm. You’ll be reporting to the Global PR and Communications Manager.
If you feel that your experience, skills and ambitions are right for this role, please send your resume in English (no need for cover letter) Before 22nd of May.
At H&M Group we strive to have a fair and inclusive recruitment process. Why kindly ask you to not attach cover letter in your application as they often contain information that can easily trigger unintentional biases.