Online Marketing Specialist at The Descartes
Descartes (TSX:DSG) (Nasdaq:DSGX) is the global leader in providing on-demand, software-as-a-service solutions focused on improving the productivity, performance and security of logistics-intensive businesses. Descartes has over 147,000 parties using its cloud based services. Customers use our modular, software-as-a-service solutions to route, schedule, track and measure delivery resources; plan, allocate and execute shipments; rate, audit and pay transportation invoices; file customs and security documents for imports and exports; and complete numerous other logistics processes by participating in the world’s largest, collaborative multimodal logistics community. Our headquarters are in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada and we have offices and partners around the world. Learn more at www.descartes.com.
Descartes Systems Group, one of the most broadly deployed logistics and supply chain technology providers in the industry, makes it simpler and more efficient for more than 20,000 customers around the world.
We are looking for an experienced Online Marketing person for the Nordic region (Sweden, Denmark and Norway) to help drive awareness and lead generation programs through online channels.
Your core responsibilities is to manage and maintain the corporate website for the Nordic region in the local languages in Swedish, Danish and Norwegian, improve organic results from the website by optimizing existing pages and creating SEO friendly creative media (incl. text, images, video, audio etc.), develop digital marketing campaigns and build landing pages for these targeted campaigns.
You will manage and maintain SEA/online advertising channels (Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads) and social media platforms of the company to raise brand awareness and enforce our social media presence, including creating social media posts (copy + graphic design based on templates). Another task is to analyse the results of online efforts and initiatives and flag possibilities for improvement.
The role has a Nordic focus and you may have to support other markets when needed as a part of the marketing team.
Required Qualifications and Key Attributes
- You have a minimum of 2 years of hands-on experience in digital marketing.
- Excellent knowledge of Swedish and English. Knowledge of Danish and/or Norwegian would be a bonus.
- Good knowledge of SEO/SEA. You are analytical and able to set up reporting for your keywords, ads, landing pages and their conversion.
- Good copywriting skills in Swedish.
- Basic knowledge HTML & CSS.
- You have group collaboration skills as well as the ability to work independently and under deadline constraints, overseeing a large number of projects and activities.
- You will work in a rapidly growing global organization in an environment where you will have the possibility to take responsibility.
- You are a flexible and independent professional. You don’t mind shifting priorities and planning if needed. You can take on a project and look for answers and solutions when you’re stuck.
This is a fulltime position based in the Öresund region Malmö. You will report to the Head of Marketing for the Nordics, also based in the Öresund region Malmö.https://mediejobb.info/online-marketing-specialist-at-the-descartes/MarknadsföringMalmö