Marketing Manager at Lowell Group
As one of Europe’s leading and most respected credit management companies, we believe in the importance of good relationships. Whether that’s with our customers or our people.
We want to listen to and understand our customers, not judge them, so that we can find the most affordable and fair ways to help them pay off their debts. Fairness runs through everything we do.
We believe our greatest assets are our people and we’re keen to develop teams who want to make a difference.
Marketing Manager in financial services
We are looking for innovative b2b-marketing professional to lead local marketing in Sweden. As we operate in a Cross-Nordic set-up and you will report to the Nordic Head of Marketing and be part of pan-Nordic marketing team. Besides being responsible for the Swedish marketing efforts you are also expected to, together with your colleagues from the other Nordic countries, plan and execute cross-Nordic, and at times, cross-Group marketing initiatives. You will also contribute proactively and work in close co-operation with local sales.
As Marketing Manager, you are responsible for planning, executing and following up on marketing projects and activities.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Coordinate, execute and follow up local marketing in alignment with Nordic marketing plan
- Ensure effective, marketing communications, including the company b2b-website, content marketing, and advertising.
- Plan and coordinate webinars & client events
- Measure and report on the performance of local marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Coordinate and lead co-operation with local vendors and other stakeholders
- Execute other activities aimed at enhancing the marketing guided by Head of Nordic Marketing
Position Qualification / What we expect from you:
- Degree on marketing, or a related field
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Good knowledge about marketing and confident working independently.
- Good communication skills, native level in Swedish / Norwegian / Danish as well as in English both verbally and written. Experience working in and speaking an additional Nordic language is a merit.
To be successful in the role:
- good organizational skills
- self-motivated and proactive
- Familiar with Hubspot or other marketing automation tools
What can we offer you:
An interesting job in a great work environment, where you can truly shape your way of working, both personally and professionally.The opportunity to become part of a competent team, where we emphasize good atmosphere.We will make sure you get the support you need, provide flexibility on working hours, remote work possibility and up to date tools to make sure you can succeed in the role.
Apply for the role as soon as possible and not later than 15 August
For Further Information about this position, please contact:
Jenni Siimesvaara, Head of Nordic Marketing, firstname.lastname@example.org