Marketing Manager at IKEA
The world is rapidly changing and so is IKEA. You share our passion for o create a better everyday life for the many. You are an inspiring self-starter with a curious mind, critical thinking, and a can-do attitude. You are passionate about incorporate Marketing and Communication, and their ability to be a business driver. You are passionate to advocate on the topic of driving growth by attracting and activating customers and consumers to build long-term relationships and create lifetime value impact and meet changes in plans or priorities with adaptability. Sounds like you?
We are looking for someone that has a strong knowledge of how to develop an integrated multichannel Marketing strategy. That has a broad knowledge of how to drive extraordinary growth and profitability, how to acquire, convert, retain and engage customers. By recognizing the different stages of the customer experience journey.
We also see that you have ;
- 10-15 years of international strategic marketing experience, preferable from multiple markets and Global brands within the field of Marketing, External Communications, Digital or equivalent. Leading large multi-functional, international teams.
- Proven advanced education in Marketing, Communications, Business Management or equivalent
- Senior experience with digital marketing in an omnichannel reality.
- Experience from driving Business and People transformation in a holistic omnichannel reality.
- Experience with strategic business planning
- Strong documented leadership skills
We see that you have a deep knowledge of how to combine Marketing & Communication Strategy with the commercial agenda. Can integrate and combine mass and personalized communication, traditional and digital media. You know how to offer tailored brand experiences with maximum impact at every consumer meeting point.
You will be ;
- Drive growth through customer retention, lifetime value and customer acquisition, utilizing brand and performance marketing and data science applied to the total media mix. Enabling us to create deeper relationships, engage in more conversations and create higher, meaningful engagement.
- Drive growth through market share by influencing the operating model, range development and supply chain optimization.
- Lead and develop performance marketing as a growth driver across our 30+ IKEA markets, ensuring increased ROI/effectiveness measurement across the total media mix.
- Develop the Media mix modelling, and attribution modelling and key measurement.
- Creating lifetime value by developing world class communication & activation concepts, through unique, customer-centric membership benefits, rewards and engagement activities across all brand interactions (in collaboration with Communication)
- Increase market share by initiate and contribute to developments in marketing automation and apply new innovative, data driven digital marketing tools and scalable solutions, to drive marketing efficiency across IKEA.
- Deliver hyper relevant personalization in connection to the customer lifecycle and lifestage which will increase brand awareness and market share, strengthening customer loyalty in a short and long-term perspective.
- Drive CRM as one of the biggest growth contributors for INGKA. Ensure implementation and understanding of how the CRM hub directly contributing to Country sales goals, develop ways of working, principles and tools that support markets.
- Develop new product marketing capabilities for our retailing offer, including services and home deliveries
- Build best-in-class (digital) marketing in-house capabilities in all Ingka Markets.
- Responsible for designing, building and optimizing the global marketing efforts to fuel the growth of IKEA globally. Ensure that the global strategic marketing and consumer centric vision and goals translates to the local reality
- Manage global media sourcing and Performance Marketing Hub
- Build a strong Performance Marketing organisation, highly collaborative and agile who will strongly contribute to reaching our extraordinary growth objectives
OUR TEAM WITHIN IKEA
Our mission is to enable extraordinary growth by supporting the markets in a new era of meeting the customer. We will empower the markets to realize a simple, unique, and seamless meeting.
We will provide our markets with economy of scale and exceptional quality in common solutions for all. We will organize for efficiency and effectiveness.
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET’S CONNECT!
Do you have any questions about the role? Please contact on emily.birkin @ingka.ikea.com
Do you have questions about the recruitment process? Please connect with Johanna Kelenc firstname.lastname@example.org
Last day for apply is 6 of August 2021.Summer vacations are coming up which means that it will take longer time until you hear from us ,so we starting to assess 9th of August.https://mediejobb.info/marketing-manager-at-ikea/MarknadsföringMalmö