Marketing-Intern at Nemely
Nemely is looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our marketing team and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will be responsible for mapping a specific audience type, aggregating industry and client intelligence, coordinating marketing campaigns aimed to establish brand awareness, and identifying opportunities to further engage our inactive and active client user base.
As our new marketing intern, you will collaborate with our CEO, Administrative Officer, Sales Team and other teams in all stages of our marketing campaigns and corporate branding. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand, and maintain our marketing channels.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
Ultimately, we are looking for an intern who has the drive and is results-oriented to make things happen. To become successful, you will need to embrace a ‘whatever-it-takes’ mantra and relish the opportunity to roll up your sleeves to achieve our company goals. If this is who you are apply today and take that step
Job Responsibilities (may include any or all)
- Assist with planning, organizing, and hosting events
- Assist in social media calendar development and promotions
- Act as a brand representative
- Conduct general administrative tasks
- Manage website and social networking profile content
- Attend meetings or other events as required
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Manage and update the company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Prepare promotional presentations
- Help distribute marketing content
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g., social media, direct mail, and web)
- Assist in coordinating logistics for marketing materials and campaign efforts.
- Design, create, and deploy marketing campaigns for targeted accounts.
- Set marketing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) across campaigns.
- Support demand content creation strategy.
- Create and monitor success of social campaigns via LinkedIn.
- Demonstrate awareness, understanding and skills necessary to work in a diverse environment.
- Learn how to create and implement a marketing plan.
- Learn how to use multiple platforms and strategies to effectively promote a brand.
- Strong desire to learn along with a professional drive.
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques.
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office.
- Proficient knowledge in graphic design tools.
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices.
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications.
- Attention to details
- Ability to learn and work independently with new technologies
- Problem solving skills, logical and structured thinking
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent task and time management skills
Nemely is an IT consulting company that focuses on implementing CRM strategies and solutions. Based on process mapping and streamlining, and through partnerships with industry-leading system vendors, Nemely provides smart customer relationship solutions that improve user productivity and efficiency with a focus on usability and availability.https://mediejobb.info/marketing-intern-at-nemely/PraktikjobbStockholm