Marketing Coordinator at Elodie
Elodie is a Swedish design brand founded by Linda Sätterström in Stockholm 2005, shortly after her daughter Elodie was born. The idea was to develop everyday baby products with design and functionality beautifully combined. Linda’s DIY-project has since then grown into a creative brand with a wide range of innovative baby products that can be found all over the world. The ambition is to make life with children even more beautiful.
Join one of Sweden’s most loved baby and toddler brands and help us succeed in our mission to make life with children even more beautiful.
We are now looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our marketing team. This role reports directly to the CMO and will have a key role in the marketing team when developing the brand strategy, marketing plans and market analysis. It’s a creative and hands-on role that requires an eye for aesthetics, trends and details. The role also demands high organizational and teamworking skills to efficiently coordinate and collaborate with many parties at the same time. This is a full-time position based at our Headquarter in central Stockholm, Sweden with start as soon as possible.
Tasks include but are not limited to
- Managing and project lead the yearly marketing plan for B2B and B2C.
- Develop campaign concepts bases on data analysis.
- Plan, coordinate content and delivery of marketing material for campaigns, primarily in our digital brand channels
- Manage production such as photoshoots, videos, articles, newsletters, and press releases.
- Work closely together with colleagues and agencies for our Social Media, PR, Graphic design and E-commerce
- Set KPIs, analyze and optimize campaigns.
- Preparing for future collaborations and partnerships together with marketing team
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience from working in a Marketing position.
- Previous experience from working in a coordinating role and/or project management is a plus.
- Basic knowledge in Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop)
- Relevant education within Marketing and/or Communication
- Excellent knowledge in Swedish and English
We are looking for someone who is creative by nature and love a varied workday. Also we would love it if you have an;
- Eye for details and aesthetics
- High communication skills, both verbal and written
- Structured and organized.
- High energy and ambition
If this sounds like you, please send us your application including CV and Personal Letter (in Swedish or English) to email@example.com with the subject “Marketing Coordinator”. We are accepting applicants until 2021-08-16, but we are interviewing continuously so the position might be filled earlier.https://mediejobb.info/marketing-coordinator-at-elodie/MarknadsföringStockholm