Marketing & Communication Communicator at IKEA
Do you have a passion for marketing and communication? Do you easily create unique and relevant communication for products? Can you transform product information to truly inspiring customer benefits that turn interested shoppers into keen IKEA lovers? Here it is. Your chance to take on the challenge as Marketing & Communication Communicator in one of the most influential small town in the world!
We are on an exciting journey the years to come where we will strengthen the core of what we do. One of these areas is Marketing & Communication where the focus is on the strategic development of the IKEA marketing and communication, brand building communication as well as communication to the many people inside and outside of IKEA. It’s about sharing what we do and why we do it to create engagement and build curiosity and trust for the IKEA brand.
Right now we are looking for a Marketing & Communication Communicators in BA Cooking, Eating, Decoration and Home organization (CEDO). The assignment focusing working in Cooking but can also work in other businesses in the BA.
At CEDO we are a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward people with a passion for home furnishing. We come from all over the world, but we share an inspiring vision: “to create a better everyday life for the many people”. Everything we do is based on a spirit of togetherness and enthusiasm, and now we are looking for someone who share our positive attitude and values.
As Marketing & Communication Communicator, you create and secure high quality communication content for our consumer facing touch points to make the buying process easy and smooth for our customers.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Analyse and identify the need of product and range communication content, based on insights and customer needs, in order to decide what, when and how to communicate for all consumer-facing media and channels.
- Secure the customer perspective from a range and product communication point of view in the product development process (DNP) when developing news, improves and running range.
- Work with product from communication perspective throughout the Product life cycle and the customer experience journey.
- Manage the execution of the communication production in the different medias.
- Approve, follow-up and secure that communication messages are fulfilled in the communication execution.
- Proactively inform communication production suppliers about upcoming plans to secure the content readiness.
- Contribute to the Marketing & Communication agenda within the BA and in IKEA.
The Marketing & Communication Communicator is part of the Marketing & Communication function and reports to the Marketing & Communication Manager.
In this role we believe that you:
- Have an excellent ability to, built on insights and customer needs, develop a strong and commercial customer meeting through communication
- Are guided by simplicity and always strive to exceed customer expectations by delivering high quality communication
- Are detailed, structured and analytical end enjoy working cross functions and organisations
- Enjoy taking initiatives and to lead and drive product- and range communication content with a customer perspective and the ability to apply a range and communication direction to product communication
- Have several years of experience working with communication and a solid track record of marketing and/or communication, preferably with an academic degree in Marketing, Communication or equivalent
You could have experience from working in retail, from IKEA Retail – working with communication in a Service office, with content planning and production at IKEA Marketing & Communication, or you have a background from marketing function in a retail landscape.
You are a true ambassador of IKEA culture and values and you are fluent in English, both spoken and written!
Please send us your application – CV and letter of motivation – in English latest 28th of May 2022. We really want to get to know you, so make sure you tell us why you would be a good fit for this role.
Preferred starting date is as soon as possible.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Kajsa Sjödahl, Marketing & Communication Manager BA Cooking, Eating, Decoration and Home organisation. email@example.com , +46 723527240. If you have any questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Marie Sandman, +46 768545309https://mediejobb.info/marketing-communication-communicator-at-ikea/MarknadsföringÄlmhult