Marketing Campaign Manager at Allocate Software
We are looking for a marketing campaign manager to help us grow our business in Sweden. This is an exciting role that would suit someone who wants to be part of a wider global marketing team while owning and driving market entry in a new region.
You will have a business, communications or marketing education and experience marketing into the Swedish market, ideally health or technology sectors.
The campaign manager will be responsible for devising and delivering integrated marketing campaigns that deliver demand generation goals. Using the full marketing mix
A successful campaign manager will be a creative thinker, a highly skilled communicator and have a relentless focus on delivering high quality marketing programmes. They will be deeply connected to the market, taking time to understand and respond to prospect and customer needs and ensuring campaigns are aligned to these.
- Devise and deliver integrated marketing campaigns to drive demand generation in the Swedish market.
- Own the local marketing cadence and communications in country, working with the wider marketing team to ensure a planned content and activity calendar is maintained, visible, executed and measured.
- Use all channels including social media, events, digital, PR and content working with product marketing and the wider marketing team
- Use centralised campaigns and localise for the Swedish market, applying local knowledge and expertise
- Ensure all campaigns align to well-articulated goals that are aligned with sales teams and product management teams
- Maintain an accurate, GDPR compliant prospect database and use this to effectively target segments and personas via campaigns
- Writing effective briefs for internal marketing services and external agencies
- Ensure effective and timely follow up all campaigns working with lead development teams and sales teams, ensuring that MQL targets are achieved.
- Own campaign budgets, ensuring that campaigns are delivered on budget and that reporting is transparent and up to date
- Use marketing automation tools including developing workflows for nurturing and buyer journeys
- Produce regular reports, including lead status and MROI, for the senior marketing team and wider business to assess outcomes and effectiveness of campaigns
- Monitor local market activity (customers, sector) and provide advise on marketing response to ensure all campaigns and communications are relevant and local. Feed local knowledge and lessons into product teams, product marketing, marketing and sales
- Ensuring the wider Allocate brand, values and processes are central to all local campaigns
- Supporting the wider global team as required, particularly on global events and initiatives
Skills and attributes
- Excellent communicator (listening, writing and speaking). Swedish native or fluent language essential
- Strong copy writing skills; able to craft copy that is designed to interest and motivate prospects to take action
- Experience marketing into the Swedish market, preferably healthcare and/or technology sectors
- Highly organised and able to manage multiple projects at once in a busy environment
- A passion for and motivated by measurable marketing outcomes as well as high quality delivery
- Attention to detail
- Self-starter who will be motivated by meeting demand generation targets
- Proactive networker and relationship builder, able to develop and manage effective agency and association relationships to help deliver
- A creative thinker, able to solve problems
- Team worker
- Desirable to have marketing automation and CRM skills (Marketo and Salesforce)
Required to travel to events across Sweden and make regular visits to HQ in UK where requiredhttps://mediejobb.info/marketing-campaign-manager-at-allocate-software-2/MarknadsföringStockholm