Junior Content Editor at Epidemic Sound
At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated catalog, with over 32,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers, streaming services, and in-store soundtracks. Countless clients around the world, from broadcasters, production companies, DSPs, and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of millions of online videos daily, across millions of playlist streams, and in thousands of in-store locations. Headquartered in Stockholm, we’re spread across offices in New York City, Los Angeles, Seoul, Hamburg, and Amsterdam. We’re growing fast, have lots of fun, and are taking the music industry with us.
How you will make an impact
Epidemic Sound is the partner for soundtracking the world – together with our Community. The highest priority of our social media channels is to be there for them and to help them on their journey of becoming the creators they deserve to be. In order to do that, we want to scale up our productions and ensure high quality, value, and frequency.
Therefore, we are now looking to grow the team with a Junior Content Editor who can help us maintain an active presence on social media platforms. You will report to the Head of Design and work closely together with your colleagues within Design and SoMe.
In this role, you will:
- Edit video to make it match current industry standards and best practices
- Adjust already existing content such as Ambassador videos to SoMe formats
- Create content from scratch based on material provided to you
- Design content for interactive formats such as stories both by using already existing templates and using your creativity to make them pop even better
- Developing creative concepts for our social media channels
So, if you wish to gain valuable experience within the Music Tech industry and learn more about working with creators of all kinds, this is the position for you! You will get to work hands-on on various projects and be surrounded by talented designers that can help you grow and develop.
Who you are
What we value the most is the eagerness to learn and the ability to maintain a problem-solving mindset and a positive attitude even during hectic times. That’s why we believe it’s also important for you to be organized and able to keep up with deadlines while maintaining a healthy balance in your work life.
We believe you have:
- Creative education in something related to graphic design, video editing, or online content production
- Fluency in Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Photoshop
- Strong interest in social media content production
- Great eye for detail and design
- Excellent communication skills in English, verbal and written
Lastly, we want you to add a portfolio or similar when applying to get a sense of your creative and conceptual design skills. If you don’t have work examples, feel free to attach school or hobby projects.
Curious about our music? Find our music on Spotify here → https://open.spotify.com/user/… (https://open.spotify.com/user/epidemicsound)
We have lots of fun soundtracking the world and our annual Spring Bash (https://www.instagram.com/p/BysR7R-BamB/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link) is an event that captures this perfectly. Take a look at our most recent celebration!https://mediejobb.info/junior-content-editor-at-epidemic-sound-2/Journalistik & CopywritingStockholm