International Media Manager at Boozt
Join our fast-growing and dynamic e-commerce company on a journey to become the biggest department store online in the Nordics! We want to strengthen our Marketing Media & Brand Activation Team and are now looking for an International Media Manager.
We offer a role where you will work with offline media which is key in building the Boozt and Booztlet brands in existing and new markets. You will lead the entire media strategy and planning process with responsibility for various markets. You will run the media execution based on analyses and a thorough understanding of the Boozt business in order to set the right direction and grow!
You will join our in-house Media & Brand Activation team at Boozt.com that together with our Marketing and Design department has the resources to execute the strongest campaigns across the Nordic and European markets. Here you will experience freedom, trust, and responsibility in your everyday life. You will work with a lot of great people with many different backgrounds and various fields of expertise, which all support the growth of the Boozt and Booztlet brands in existing and new markets.
At Boozt we always seek new opportunities and better ways of doing things – and through that, you will be able to set your own mark on the things we do to achieve the greatest results.
If you recognize yourself in this role – then this is the opportunity for you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Responsible for building the Boozt & Booztlet brands through media execution
- Media strategy and planning across offline media in alignment with our online media activities to support the Boozt & Booztlet portfolio strategies and company goals
- Media buying and negotiations with a focus on TV, radio, outdoor and print
- Campaign management from brief to execution and evaluation with support from the team
- Use learnings from previous campaigns to optimize media planning and execution
To be successful in this role you are analytical with a creative mind. You work at a strategic level and thrive in a flexible fast-paced environment and work well with many deadlines. You are an independent team player who takes responsibility and is good at managing internal and external stakeholders.
- International Media Manager 5+ years experience with media planning, buying, and negotiations
- Degree in marketing, communication, or any other relevant field
- It is an advantage if you have previously worked in an media agency or at a media company
- Good contacts with the media market outside the Nordic region is an advantage e.g. knowledge of Germany and the Netherlands
- Fluent in English since this is our corporate language
Please apply for this position as soon as possible as we work with ongoing selection and interviews. Note, the first step in this recruitment process is to conduct an assessment that we send to you by email. This is mandatory to continue in the process.
Welcome with your application!
- Great personal and internal career development
- A culture that incorporates our values of trust, freedom, and responsibility
- Flexible work environment
- Driven and passionate international colleagues
- Yes, we really do speak English here, it is our corporate language
- A generous employee discount
- Barista coffee, veggies, and fruits for all, and Friday socials
- Milestone celebrations
- Wellness allowance and sports activities
- Onsite masseuse and medical doctor
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US
We are one of the leading e-commerce players in the Nordics. We offer our customers fashion, kids, sports, beauty, and home on Boozt.com and Booztlet.com. You can find our headquarters in Malmö, Sweden, our Boozt Innovation Lab in the heart of Copenhagen, a data science team in Aarhus, Denmark, our two tech offices in Vilnius, Lithuania and in Poznan, Poland, and our fully automated warehouse in Ängelholm (one of the worlds biggest AutoStores). Our Boozt family consists of +1100 employees from more than 38+ nationalities; we believe that our diverse teams help us build an innovative and vibrant workplace. Would you like to join us on our exciting journey?https://mediejobb.info/international-media-manager-at-boozt/AdministrationMalmö