Head of Marketing & Communication at H&M Beauty
Do you want to be a key player in creating a new and disruptive global beauty brand as Head of Marketing & Communication for H&M BEAUTY?
Within the newly created Business Unit H&M Lifestyle Brands, we apply the strong heritage of H&M to new industries, to add excitement and energy to our offer and strengthening the H&M brand. H&M Lifestyle Brands includes H&M HOME, H&M BEAUTY and H&M SPORT.
At H&M BEAUTY, progress is our creed and passion is what drives us. We will throw the beauty parties no one wants to miss, be featured in beauty bags worldwide — and be that favorite lipstick on your bathroom shelf.
Through our knowledge, experience and pure passion for what we do, we aim to deliver excellence to our customers — and we want to get even better at it. We believe that different perspectives are an asset in every team, and that’s why we’re looking for new mindsets and norm-challenging viewpoints to join us. Our enthusiasm for all things beauty is what makes the success of our team — join our H&M beauty journey, we want you on board!
We are now looking for a Head of Global Marketing & Communication for H&M Beauty to set goals, strategy and vision for the Marketing and Communication function at H&M Beauty. Build, lead and develop a team of top talented ‘doers’ within content production, PR, social media and CRM. Be part of setting, driving and analysing the Commercial plan as a part of the management team for the H&M Beauty brand. H&M Beauty is run as a start-up within the H&M Group and as such the role is entrepreneurial. It includes both strategic work, e.g. setting a global communication platform, as well as doing operational tasks such as running a project all the way from creating the brief, managing execution and to following up the result and budget.
- Strategies, vision and goals – Setting goals, develop and implement strategy and vision for the function within H&M Beauty
- Commercial, creative and executive – Responsible for driving the creative process of all content and delivering all necessary assets for all channels. Adapting and developing how to create the right content in a cost efficient and smart way
- Leadership and organization – Build, lead and develop a strong Marketing and Communication team
We are looking for a self-motivated person with a global, curious mindset and a genuine passion for beauty, marketing and communication. A person that enjoys being part of building a brand, adapting and finding new ways of working in a creative and entrepreneurial environment.
In addition to matching the personal profile we also seek the following qualifications:
- Extensive experience from working within Marketing and Communication with a strong knowledge of customer behavior and how to measure the effects
- True passion for Beauty and updated on consumer trends, competitors, market research and media landscape
- Proven track record of leading international teams
- Deep understanding how to build a brand and how to create brand awareness in a multinational, digital environment
- Strong commercial focus – strong knowledge how to drive traffic and create sales with accurate tools and for all channels and media
- Strong project management skills
- Experience from product and brand development is meritorious since the role plays a big part in the development of H&M Beauty´s private label assortment (including new inhouse brands)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills including written and verbal skills in English
Do these challenges, qualifications, and opportunities apply to you? This is a time limited position for approximately 12 months due to parental leave. The position is based in Stockholm and reports to the General Manager for H&M Beauty.https://mediejobb.info/head-of-marketing-communication-at-hm-beauty/MarknadsföringStockholm