Graphic Designer at Oneflow
Oneflow is a rapidly growing tech scale-up located in the heart of Stockholm. We have created a platform that automates the entire contract process from start to finish, all in one place. Turning clunky, static contracts into helpful, truly digital contracts that feel like magic.
We’re looking for an ambitious Brand Designer with a meticulous eye who wants to join our mission to build the most effective and memorable B2B brand in the world with the magic of design. If you’re truly passionate about changing the way people think, this role is for you.
What’s in it for you?
- Join a talented in-house creative team who believe that design is pivotal in our brand ambitions
- Work with a magic B2B brand that our users already love with an unlimited potential in our design directions
- Lead our design projects with huge creative freedom (as long as it’s on-brand 😉
Why is this role so important to the team?
- Design is one of our competitive edge – help us put design in everything we do
- Design is a huge part of our brand – help us drive it
- You’ll give life to our bunny through your craftsmanship
Oneflow combines the resources of larger companies with the innovation and dynamic atmosphere of early-stage ones. At Oneflow, you get to market the most amazing product in the contract automation space, and work with awesome colleagues who always got your back.
This is us
Oneflow marketing team plays a huge part in driving growth for the business. We are driven by the vision to make Oneflow synonymous with contracts. We do this by telling our stories that capture the essence of Oneflow in every step of our funnel in a way that can be retold through generations. We are out-of-the-box thinkers, highly creative and extremely practical. Our highs come from hitting our numbers, finding that secret sauce, and most importantly, helping each other to succeed while having fun doing it!
We value gender equality and diversity in our organization and therefore, we strive for a team that reflects the diversity in today’s society.
This is you
You’re an ambitious, detail-oriented person who always keeps track of the fine print and is excellent at tracking and proofing. Your purpose with design is to go deep inside our audiences’ hearts and minds – make them think, question, challenge, and most importantly, enjoy.
You are brave in design, but believe that the devil is in the details. Your design is your reputation. Your colleagues would describe you as inspirational, a trendsetter, always going above and beyond. You’re ’a finisher’. You won’t settle for 95 percent, you see tasks through to the end.
You love working with the big concepts, making statement pieces, but are also unpretentious, ready to roll up your sleeves whenever your colleague needs a simple design help.
What you’ll be doing
- Work on our day-to-day design tasks – e.g. create design assets for all channels – on websites, in presentations, emails, social channels, and for interactive displays and physical exhibits
- Help to create design assets that are repurposable to the global teams
- Help implement asset management tools
- Prepare artwork and media for final approval and distribution
- Assist with other design projects such as photo/video shoot, set production design, event concepts, design and production of brand merchandise
- Scope your work to expectations and deliver projects on time
- Help develop design principles and direction for our brand
Skills and requirements
- Proven professional experience in creating digital assets for visual and graphics projects, including websites, advertising, animation, emails, social media, and interactive displays
- Strong portfolio of previous digital design work to showcase passion, experience, and creativity
- Solid knowledge of design software programs, such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, (bonus: After Effects, Figma and Invision), etc.
- Strong understanding of design principles and digital design best practices
- Ability to clearly present design ideas and concepts for campaigns and projects
Come work with us
At Oneflow we welcome everyone and we do our recruitment based on competencies. If you feel the above description seems like a good fit for you – we would love to hear from you! Get in touch to start a journey you won’t regret.
For this role, a portfolio is required to be submitted together with your application. We’re looking for depth in experience and breadth in creativity without sacrificing details. Quality is very important to our brand.
The recruitment process starts an interview with Grace from the People team, followed by a personality and logic test. After that you’ll complete a creative assignment before meeting Ling, Susann and Frida for a final interview.https://mediejobb.info/graphic-designer-at-oneflow/Design & GrafikStockholm