Global PR Specialist at Hästens Sängar
Do you dream of changing peoples’ lives through extraordinary sleep?
At Hästens, we strive for a world where people sleep well – one that’s more joyful, peaceful and loving. Every day since 1852, we continue to hone our world-class craft in our factory in Köping, Sweden.
Join our tribe of extraordinary creative thinkers and visionaries to embody the Spirit of Hästens: an open mind, global outlook and a desire to master our craft and enhance people’s well-being.
Together, let’s awaken the world.
About the role
We are looking for an exceptional Global PR Specialist to join our Global Customer Engagement & Marketing Team. We are proud to be a world-class brand and are growing and expanding globally. That means we need more talented people who share our vision and value the pursuit of excellence when crafting the ultimate customer journey experience.
Reporting to the Global PR, Social Media & Marketing Projects Lead, you will help Hästens instruct our PR agencies, nurture relationships with key media contacts and coordinate global PR activities such as Salone del Mobile. In addition, you handle the relationships with influencers and brand ambassadors. You will also be asked to support with the management of our Social Media Platforms during vacations.
- Establish and maintain world-class implementation of corporate PR initiatives that align with Hästens’ brand platform and specific business objectives.
- Maintain a close collaboration with local PR agencies, Partners and local staff to realize the global PR strategy. Contribute to the individual markets achieving the strategic and tactical objectives for the business.
- Support and nurture ambassador collaborations; contracting, management and reporting.
- Host high profile press visits and interviews with key press, together with local PR agencies.
- Prepare PR coverage and performance evaluation reports.
- Coordinate, plan and execute trade shows and events globally together with the entire Marketing, Sales and Retail teams.
- Support colleagues and partners in local PR events.
- Set up a global best practice for events to always raise the standards.
- Support influencer collaborations by researching relevant influencers and track their development ensuring brand fit.
- Create briefings for influencer collaborations to ensure that campaigns run as planned.
- Track results to continuously improve KPIs (reach, engagement, cost).
- Monitor that influencer guidelines are adhered to.
- Support organizing influencer events and content creation opportunities.
Social Media (vacation coverage)
- Implement the global social media strategy across all organic social channels.
- Manage daily operations of social media channels to increase reach.
- Manage community interactions.
- Monitor that social media guidelines are adhered to.
Skills and requirements
Relevant academic degree within Marketing Communication or Public Relations.
- 3+ years’ experience in PR within the retail industry – preferably luxury/premium products with low purchase frequency and a strong brand, with competencies in brand building and a history of successfully increasing positive brand exposure.
- Experience of working in a Global matrix organization.
- Media trained.
- Experience in creating templates and presentations in PowerPoint and Keynote is a must.
- Experience in using tools such as macOS and Microsoft Office365 is a must.
- Must be able to be on site at the head office in Köping 3-4 times a week
- Expected to be in Köping, Sweden, at least 3 times per week. Travel is required.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills in English (Swedish and other languages is a plus).
- Flexibility to work across CET, US & Canada Eastern, Central, and Pacific Time Zones.
About Hästens Beds
Sleep may be today’s ultimate modern luxury. But it’s more than that; it’s a biological necessity and the foundation of our entire wellbeing. We want people to sleep well so that they can create the future they dream of upon waking. That’s why our master craftsmen consider and handcraft every detail of our bespoke designs using only the finest natural materials.
We are proud to be a world-class international brand, operating in more than 40 countries with over 300 partners in Europe, Asia, America and Africa – and still growing.
If you want to join our exciting journey and a fantastic team, please upload your CV with a short cover letter. Due to GDPR, we only accept applications through our career page. Do not wait too long with your application as interviews are held continuously.
Compensation & Benefits
We offer a comprehensive and competitive salary and benefits program.
Commitment Hästens Beds is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status.https://mediejobb.info/global-pr-specialist-at-hastens-sangar/PR & KommunikationKöping