Digital Marketing Specialist Social at Eatertainment Group
Social Eatertainment Group is on an exciting journey to become the number one eatertainment company in Europe combing food, drinks with sports and activities in a social setting. Today our largest brands are O’Learys and Harrys, and we currently have over 130 venues across the world in own operations and together with franchisees. We have an aggressive expansion plan, and our ambition is to have more than 400 venues in 2025!
Is your passion performance and digital marketing and do you want to be part of making us the number 1 in Europe? We are now looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our journey as part of the Marketing team.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will work with digital channels to attract more guests and increase bookings by for example developing strategic and optimized campaigns through for example paid and organic search. You will work with all our brands on all our markets. The main goal is to attract new and current guest from our target groups to our venues in a cost-efficient way through different channels such as Google and social media. We have a new ad account system and other platforms that can be used for attracting guests to our venues by either national campaign but also hands-on helping and adding material in the system to help our venues with their local advertising. You will also help other marketing functions with webpage, media portal and other aspects.
The role is hands-on and includes supporting our Franchise Partners teams and other internal stake holders with information, training and reports regarding digital marketing activities and developments.
We are very data driven and expect you to measure, analyze and develop the effects and continuously strive to improve and to increase bookings. You will create reports and ways for us to create the best advertising and campaigns that creates more value and ROI. The role involves managing projects and being part of project teams related to digital marketing as well as other areas.
Desired experiences and skills:
• At least 2 years’ experience from marketing or similar experience. Preferably in e-commerce and/or consumer oriented, international companies or on a previous agency.
• At least 1-2 years’ experience from performance marketing working with SEM (SEO and SEA), advertising on social media and/or e-mail marketing.
• Minimum 1-2 year of experience working with Google Ad campaigns for multiple markets or equivalent, managing paid social campaigns and display campaigns.
• Analytical skills and that loves to work data-driven through for example Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
• Experience with loyalty programs and/or CRM-systems is a plus
• Service oriented – wanting to support our franchisees and colleagues
• Strong interpersonal skills with a team-oriented way of working
• A hands-on, can-do attitude and an ability to simplify
• Fluency in Swedish and English required. Other languages are a plus.
As a person you have passion of working together with and supporting others is also a key for success in this role!
If you want to join our exciting journey, please apply as soon as possible at the latest 22nd of August 2021. This is a full-time position with starting date as soon as possible. Social Eatertainment Group’s Head office is located in Wenner-Gren center in Stockholm.