Digital Marketing Analyst at Storytel
At Storytel we believe that powerful stories add an extra dimension to life. Storytel is one of the world’s leading audiobook and eBook streaming services and we offer unlimited listening to consumers in 25+ markets, with several new markets launching in the coming year. Our vision is to make the world a more empathetic place with great stories to be shared and enjoyed by anyone, anywhere, anytime. As we continue to grow, we are now looking to strengthen our global Marketing & Growth team with a Global Digital Marketing Analyst.
About the role
The Global Marketing & Growth Team is a passionate and diverse group of people and we’re responsible for user acquisition and building the Storytel brand in the world. Your work will be guiding the decision-making for digital marketing investments for one of the world’s leading audiobook services, ensuring that more people can benefit from listening to audiobooks.
In this role you are responsible for digging deeper and analyzing complex funnels, from ad impressions to long-term retention and Lifetime Value. You will be working alongside performance marketing managers, designers, measurement lead and colleagues in BI, Tech and Product. You will discover opportunities, objectively evaluate them. You will analyze why some channels and campaigns work and others don’t. And you will make actionable recommendations to improve the performance of our user acquisition activities both in web and app.This role has a direct impact on Storytel’s ambitious growth targets.
- Track and analyze advertising data, drawing actionable insights for campaign optimization and revenue growth as well as making seasonal predictions
- Driving decision making with data visualization including presenting your findings
- Evaluating and defining metrics used for decision making
- Reporting on marketing KPI’s such as CPA, ROAS, retention, etc
- Monitor budget distribution of paid ad campaigns
- Studying changes in key metrics and long-term trends
- Building dashboards and reports
- Take part in projects such as attribution modelling, predictive CLV-bidding
What we are looking for:
- Expert in data analysis, visualization and an ability to package and present your insights to clear and actionable recommendations for business decisions.
- At least 2 years of proven experience working with analytics in the digital marketing space
- Min bachelor’s degree with a preference in Economics, Statistics, Marketing, Business & Management, Computer Science, or a related field, or have equivalent practical experience
- Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets savvy and have experience with BI tools like Google Data Studio, Looker, etc.
- Business level of English, fluent in writing and spoken word
- Familiarity with Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, Mobile Measurement platforms for App Attribution (e.g. Adjust, Appsflyer or similar).
We believe that you have an analytical mindset and the ability to explain complex observations in a clear and concise manner. Therefore your communication and cooperation skills are important, since you will be working with multiple stakeholders. In addition to that, we see that an understanding of statistical analysis is very relevant.
What we can offer
Storytel offers a friendly, entrepreneurial and fast-moving work environment where new ideas and creativity are welcomed. We like doing things in new ways and questioning old methods. The Storytel culture – characterised by being welcoming and helpful – is important to us. We don’t believe in hierarchy and micromanagement; we highly believe in giving responsibility and having people grow alongside it. And of course – you get unlimited listening to audio and eBooks from our service!
Does this sound like you? If you feel like Storytel is a place where you could thrive, let us know and we will contact you as soon as possible.https://mediejobb.info/digital-marketing-analyst-at-storytel/StrategiStockholm