Copy & Content Specialist at SKF
We are now looking for a content specialist to strengthen our team and help ensure that SKF has a strong and credible brand voice towards customers, partners, suppliers, and employees.
Copy & Content Specialist
The core of SKF marketing efforts is to deliver content that is relevant to our customers. For us it is key to have consistency in content and design across organisational levels, industries and product lines and channels. As a content specialist at SKF, you will, together with your colleagues in the creative team and the market communication team, craft high-quality content in line with our brand expression.
What you can expect in this role:
In this role, you will create content that is relevant to the customers, adapting style and tone of voice to match the needs in various phases of the customer journey. You will be asked to write short and long form copy, ranging from ad copy, scriptwriting and social media to technical information, articles, and white papers. You will also, together with the creative team, colleagues, and external partners, be part of creative projects in both conceptual and production phases.
- Supervise the work of external partners, editors, and writers to ensure that they keep in line with SKF’s guidelines for written expression.
- Support colleagues in aligning with SKF’s tone of voice in their writing.
- Work with colleagues in the creative team to select the partners needed to best serve the purpose of our work, and guide partners and agencies throughout deliveries.
What we are looking for:
For this role, you need to have proven, strong writing skills. The role requires being able to simplify and explain complex information from several diverse sources, adapted for different channels and target groups. Knowledge of SEO, content marketing and UX copy is an advantage. Previous working experience from engineering and industrial companies will be considered a plus.
In addition, we need you to have:
- Native or native-like fluency in English and Swedish.
- Diploma in journalism, copy writing or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years’ experience as a copywriter or similar role.
- Solid proofreading and editing skills, and an ability to give clear feedback on others’ writing.
This position is located in Gothenburg, Sweden, and reports to the Manager of the Creative Team & Global Events.
For questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Danijel Sjögren, Recruitment Expert, at firstname.lastname@example.org://mediejobb.info/copy-content-specialist-at-skf/Journalistik & CopywritingGöteborg