Community Manager for Urbanears Zound Industries International
Urbanears is a progressive and fashion-led audio lifestyle brand, based in Stockholm, sold in over 40 countries worldwide. Founded in Stockholm 2009, we are on a mission to make listening a statement and grow our brand and business with a digital first approach.
Right now, we need to strengthen Urbanears Global Brand Team with a Community Manager, a key role to build a strong community with focus on our social channels and platforms. What you’ll do
The main focus in this fun position is to build Urbanears presence through social media channels, to increase our follower base, engagement rate and build community among Gen-Z and Millennials.
You will be responsible for executing Urbanears SoMe strategy and always on communication plan, fill our social media channels with engaging content and keep a dialogue with our audience. In this role you will report to Global Brand & Marketing Manager.
You will be based at the HQ in Stockholm and work closely together with the whole brand team, but especially with our Communications Manager and Art Director.
- Develop Urbanears presence on current and new SoMe platforms and channel specific functions, to drive brand awareness and consideration among gen z and millennials.
- Set KPIs based on SoMe strategy and objectives, together with Communications Manager.
- Day to day management of each channel. Schedule, publish and boost content according to our content calendar, as well as manage dialogues with followers.
- Create, curate and edit SoMe specific content/posts for each platform, in cooperation with Art Director and Designer.
- Write captions for posts based on Urbanears tone of voice.
- Identify product seeding opportunities and build relationships with likeminded influencers/talents/profiles who are present on the platforms.
- Stay up to date on the SoMe landscape, recommend new trends and platforms to stay competitive within social media.
- Report, provide insights to the team and suggest improvement for platform performance.
- Key point of contact for our customer support team, make sure they use the right brand tonality when responding to product related questions from consumers in SoMe platforms.
Who we’re looking for
You are truly passionate about the social media landscape and new trends. Motivated to build a social first brand and not afraid to dare to try new things.
Genuine interest in fashion, music and culture – a big network within these contexts is a plus. Since you’ll belong to the global brand team, having an international view is important.
Having a cooperative mind set aimed at adding value to Zound’s culture will be fundamental. You probably have the following experiences & skills
- A couple of years from a similar role in SoMe marketing and communication. Influencer marketing is a plus.
- A natural in navigating on social media and communicating to gen Z, on a private and/or professional level.
- Writing captions and creating content/posts, simple editing of visuals and video for social media.
- Great knowledge about social media platforms and functions.
- Excellent English skills, both spoken and written (mandatory), as all our SoMe communication is created in English.
- Education within marketing communications, social media and/or content production, copywriting.
As Zound Industries is a diverse and global company, we see that you have excellent oral and written communication skills in English and preferably another language.https://mediejobb.info/community-manager-for-urbanears-zound-industries-international/Sociala MediaStockholm