Communications Specialist at Tobii
At Tobii, Communications is run by a small and closely-knit communications team responsible for building awareness about Tobii as a company, and for our different business segments. You will be a member of the global marketing team and based at our headquarters in Stockholm. You will report to Head of Communications and work in close collaboration with colleagues from around the world since we have offices in the US, China, Japan, Germany, and the UK.
Your role – A day at Tobii!
As a Communications Specialist you will be responsible for a wide variety of communication-related areas and be a close ally to our Head of Communications. The role includes various internal and external communication initiatives, from supporting investor relations to keeping our social channels updated and participating in marketing projects across the business. You will work with agencies both for producing print materials, conducting photoshoots, and assisting with branding efforts. This role includes a little bit of everything!
Key responsibilities include:
- Setting a strategy and content plan for organic posting on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram.
- Project management-both internal/external communications projects and events.
- Support various tasks and projects, such as with English/Swedish copy to the website.
- Keeping presentations up to date and coordinating with internal stakeholders.
- Supporting investor relations related communication. i.e., proof-reading texts for annual and quarterly reports and sharing these in our social channels.
We are looking for someone who has:
- An interest in tech and innovation and a willingness to learn more and get a thorough understanding of our business and industry.
- Experience of project management and leading projects independently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Basic understanding of social media channels and posting.
- Familiar with newsrooms, media monitoring systems and basic skills in image/video editing such as Photoshop, Premier Pro or similar is merited.
Being a Tobiian
We are the global leader in eye tracking —a position we earned through our passion for technology and our ambition to create tech for a better future.
Our journey began more than 20 years ago when we delivered the world’s first plug-and-play eye tracker. Since then, we’ve been on a mission to build technology that understands human attention and intent —what we call attention computing.
Today we work with thousands of enterprises and research institutes around the globe including 99 of the world’s top 100 universities. Tomorrow, we will continue our quest to understand attention and intent, building technology that works in harmony with human behavior.
We are Tobii – Tech with heart and purpose!
We would like to offer you an exciting opportunity to be a part of a passionate workplace with colleagues from all over the world! We support each other to get things done and succeed together!
Please address your questions to Susanne Hedberg and submit your resume or LinkedIn profile through our website as soon as possible, don’t wait! At Tobii, we move quickly!https://mediejobb.info/communications-specialist-at-tobii/PR & KommunikationDanderyd