Communication Manager to Antaros Medical
Are you passionate about story-telling and see the beauty in making complex science&solutions into clear customer focused communication? Would you thrive in a fast-growing environment with lots of opportunities to make a difference? Would you like to work as a Communication Manager in a company that is constantly moving forward, with great science, great people, and an informal atmosphere. If this ticks your boxes, you should continue reading.
At Antaros Medical, we develop and tailor imaging solutions to help pharmaceutical companies cross the world to understand how drugs work on human pathophysiology – to facilitate decision making for pharmaceutical companies. And in the end get the right medicines as fast as possible to the market.
We value competence and development as well as ideas and solutions. Relations and trust are keys to success, and it is equally important for us to have fun while doing a meaningful job. We have currently over 100 employees working at our offices in Sweden in Gothenburg, Uppsala and Malmö, as well as a newly established subsidiary in the US, and we are continuously growing and developing.
We are looking for a Communication Manager for a 1-year maternity leave cover, potentially with future possibilities as we are growing our function. You will be part of the Marketing team and support our journey to strengthen our brand awareness globally and to increase sales.
Depending on your level of experience, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Drive and execute content generation and communication fit for different channels including social media (mainly LinkedIn). This includes brand awareness campaigns, news, press releases, articles, case studies, employer branding stories etc.
- Work closely with different internal functions including sales, R&D, clinical operations, and other relevant stakeholders in both strategy development and hands-on executions making complex science and solutions into clear customer focused communication.
- Support VP, Strategy and Marketing, in continuing to develop and implement marketing&communication strategies and plans. This also includes specific business area/disease area communication objectives
- Keep our website updated
- Managing different brand&communication agencies
- Manage customer insights and monitor&evaluate results of marketing&communication actions
Ideally, this position will be placed in our Gothenburg office.
What about you?
We believe you enjoy a growth journey and are looking for a passionate, dynamic and collaborate environment. You are a highly pro-active and solution-oriented person with versatility to shift from strategic level to ”hands on” execution.
You are comfortable in building, driving, and implementing communication strategies and campaigns driving brand awareness and willingness to act including making difficult science into clear customer focused communication.
We believe you have:
- A university degree from relevant area eg Marketing, Communication, Journalism or Life science
- Proven experience in a communication manager role or similar
- Proven track record of establishing positive relationships, both internally and externally
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
- Proven digital experience through web and across social media, specifically LinkedIn
Experience from the Medtech/Life-science industry is perceived as beneficial for the role, where knowledge of drug development is a further advantage. PR experience is also a plus.
Are you interested?
Great to hear! Please submit your application via this link with a short personal letter and your CV included, no later than May 30th, 2022.
The above are not hard requirements! If you have a different profile but you see that you have relevant skills and you think you can do a remarkable job, apply, and share with us your motivation on why we should meet you.
For more information about the position, please contact Christina Moberg, +46 (0)708-467041, or email@example.com.
About Antaros Medical
At Antaros Medical, we combine ground-breaking imaging with profound experience in drug development and deep knowledge of disease mechanisms. We are specialized in cardiorenal & metabolic diseases and oncology. We have a global network of collaboration partners and customers, including both Big Pharma and Biotechs, and several European collaboration initiatives such as Innovative Medicines Initiative (IMI) and COST.
Antaros Medical has delivered small complex, mechanistic studies as well as multi-center clinical trials worldwide utilizing our innovative imaging methods. Our global headquarter and imaging Corelab are based in Sweden, and we have recently opened a subsidiary in the US. If you want to find out more about our company, go to our website: www.antarosmedical.comhttps://mediejobb.info/communication-manager-to-antaros-medical/PR & KommunikationMölndal