Chief Marketing Officer at Kognity
The single factor which has the highest impact on the prosperity and well-being of humankind is education. Still, technology has not yet delivered on any of its promises for better learning. At Kognity, we have set out to change this. Our Vision is to radically improve learning for the world’s school students.
Kognity is an all-in-one curriculum-aligned teaching and learning platform with interactive textbooks, analytics, and assessment support. We are experts at combining pedagogy and technology. We offer comprehensive digital teaching and learning resources for the secondary school programs IBDP, IGCSE, and NGSS.
This is just the beginning of our journey. We are looking for global top talent to help us build a significant impact for the world’s young people.
About the Role
We are looking for a driven leader to implement a global marketing strategy and scale our existing team as a Chief Marketing Officer. Within this role, you will take part in our expansion efforts in the United States and work across all the markets where we currently have customers. You will also take ultimate ownership of Kognity’s global positioning, branding, and messaging. You will report to the CEO and be part of the senior leadership team.
We are looking for someone with exceptional execution skills, a strong drive, and the ability to effortlessly zoom in and out between the visionary level and operational optimisation. Additionally, you should possess an analytical and data-driven mindset to define targets and marketing investments. As a strategic thinker, you should also have deep knowledge of what makes a successful marketing organisation and have a strong interest in and experience of leadership and coaching.
This may be your next challenge if…
- 10+ years background in marketing and/or commercial role
- 5+ years experience in a multi-level leadership position
- Managed and worked cross-functionally with teams in several countries and across different time zones
- Deep understanding of SaaS marketing and corresponding, measurable KPIs
- Previous experience working within several international markets, specifically with an emphasis in the US market
- Knowledge of building, structuring, and defining team operations and workflows
- A relentless drive, humility, a caring personality, execution power, a flexible mind, and belief in total ownership
- Proven experience with a hyper-growth business environment
- Comfortability with frequent travel; especially if located in the United States or the United Kingdom
What you’ll get to do…
- Continuously develop and implement an appropriate marketing strategy for all Kognity’s markets
- Ensure operational excellence within marketing, including but not limited to content marketing, demand generation, event and field marketing, quality pipeline generation and conversion, customer journey management, and product marketing
- Meet or exceed Kognity’s agreed-upon marketing growth goals and objectives, not limited to New Quota ARR targets
- Coach, organise, recruit, and manage marketing functions at Kognity
- Ensure overall well-being and effectiveness of all team members within the marketing teams
- Closely collaborate with all organisational stakeholders (Product, Finance, People Operations, CEO)
- Scale and reorganise the marketing function, as well as operational leadership of it, in accordance with Kognity’s leadership principles
- Analysing KPIs and continuously optimising data to develop strategy and goal setting
- Innovate and rethink to maximise progress within a high-growth environment to create long-term solutions and strategies
- Continuously strengthen the positioning and core of what Kognity brings to the market
- Uphold and lead by Kognity’s vision and values
How We Work
- We have an ambitious vision and have a team that acts with great passion to achieve it. Kognity is made up of 100+ team members and over 20+ nationalities. Together, we strive to radically improve learning through our work and values:
- We maximise progress – actively reflect on what produces maximum progress towards our vision, and make it happen
- We take ownership – take initiative and act with self-leadership; we don’t wait for someone else to solve problems we see.
- We drive customer value – success for our customers drives our progress; we create as much value for them as we can.
- We are transparent – radically transparent with opinions and feedback, and we share information widely.
- We take care of ourselves and each other – work hard and passionately, but also prioritise our own well-being and that of our colleagues.
Kognity is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. Please refrain from including your picture and age with your application.
Please note that we do not accept any applications through email due to GDPR.
Please submit your application in English.
The single factor which has the highest impact on the prosperity and well-being of humankind is education. Still, technology has not yet delivered on any of its promises for better learning. At Kognity, we have set out to change this. Our Vision is to radically improve learning for the...Omer Rosenbaumomerosen@gmail.comAdministratorMedieJobb.info