Brand Manager at Arla
Are you a top talent with a passion for marketing? Do you want to develop your business leader-ship and work with the well-known and loved Arla brand in the Swedish market? We are now seeking a Brand Manager to lead part of the Arla portfolio in Sweden, responsibilities will include Arla’s Tasty, Healthy Filling (THF) and Greek Style concepts with products such as yoghurt, quark and cheese. These are products in rapid growth that we wish to accelerate through a clear stra-tegic position and solid growth plans including a strong NPD pipeline.
Arla is a cooperative owned by European farmers with the ambition to be at the forefront of the food industry and bring health and inspiration to the world, naturally. To do so, we need the best talents who have the desire to take part in our transformation journey, who strive to develop in a global environment and who are looking to drive and deliver our ambitious growth agenda.
We are now seeking an exceptional and passionate brand builder & project manager to take the leadership of creating strong, emotional, consistent and effective brand positions & portfolios. The position is based in Stockholm and is initially an interim assignment of 1 year.
About the role
In this position as Brand Manager, you are the owner of e.g. Tasty, Healthy Filling (THF) and Greek Style positions in Sweden. You are overall responsible for position, equity development, communication development and design guidelines. You will lead the strategic direction based on consumer & category insights and develop plans to grow brand penetration.
In addition, you will:
- Lead NPD launches & other brand related projects.
- Drive profitability and net revenue growth of the portfolio.
- Drive scale across EU category markets with NPD, positioning and communication.
- Lead development of yearly communication plan & content, from insights to execution, ensuring both long- & short-term business growth behind right balanced emotional/tactical communication plan.
- Lead & own yearly media plan development & budget, including to secure efficient use of budget to deliver strong ROI across touchpoints.
- Build strong relationships with internal cross-functional teams across Arla Foods – e.g. work close with the Swedish sales & customer marketing function to identify the category growth potentials and with e.g. NPD and supply chain to bring solutions to the potential.
Who are you?
- Exceptional brand management track-record (Brief, creative evaluation, creative development) incl strong agency management skillset.
- Strong business leadership skills and a commercial mindset
- Excellent influencing skills and diligent project management will be crucial to effectively drive the brand positions forward.
- A strong academic track record with a completed university degree, likely in marketing
- Growth mindset – challenge status quo.
What do we offer?
We’re committed to professional development and promoting from within and we offer you
freedom and accountability. You will have the chance to shape and develop the role. Our positive and collaborative culture will bring out the best in you. And you’ll join a market leader who produces nutritious household favourite brands in a way that make things better for our customers, the farmers who own us, and the whole world.
Application and contact
We process applications on a continuous basis. If you have any questions you are welcome to contact Konrad von Otter Konrad.email@example.com://mediejobb.info/brand-manager-at-arla/AdministrationStockholm