Webmaster- Web and social media at National Electric Vehicle Sweden
Make a change
In a world suffering from pollution and in a highly competitive industry, National Electric Vehicle Sweden AB (NEVS) was founded with the determination to make a change.
To improve by challenging the conservative and complex.
We believe, or in fact we know, that most people both want to do well and to find joy in what they are doing. So unlike most, we combine the two.
Now we are joining hands with strong technical, industrial and financial partners to become a leading manufacturer of electric vehicles aiming for our vision – to shape mobility for a more sustainable future.
We are building up a strong team in Sweden and China for this inspiring journey. If you feel that you want to be a part of this challenge and make a change – you should join us!
As we are currently building the organization within NEVS and growing fast, we need to strengthen our Mobility Services and Customer Journeys team, you will play a crucial role in helping us transform to a global provider of mobility solutions for a more sustainable future.
We are now looking for a Webmaster – web and social media!
Do you want to work in a thriving environment within a company that is growing constantly? We need you, to help us manage and improve our presence online. As a webmaster you will take care of all our digital channels. Mainly you will work with our webpage and social media accounts to ensure that we attract and retain our customers and future employees.
What you will bring to us is an innovative approach on how to help our visitors to find and navigate across multiple devices and browsers, so that our brand will reflect our business on whatever platform the visitor is using. We hope that with you at our side, we will be able to make the sites an invaluable resource for both the visitors and the site owners. Your expertise in this field will help us refine and build out our digital channel strategy.
Your main tasks included would be to;
– Update and maintain the NEVS digital presence,
– Keep our websites and other externally-facing digital channels user-friendly,
– Manage and improve the security and performance of NEVS digital channels,
– Play a primary role in supporting, coordinating and building the digital channel strategy for the company.
We are looking for someone who has;
– B.Sc or M.Sc in computer science or related areas, or equivalent experience,
– Work experience within relevant area, minimum 3 years.
– Knowledge in HTTP server Platforms, HTML and related scripting and CMS technologies,
– Experience with building and managing e-Commerce and/or CRM platforms,
– Experience with setting up and running site analytics software (e.g. Google Analytics)
You master English and Swedish, both spoken and written. Chinese is a plus.
To be successful in this role, you need;
– To have customer focus with an innovative approach,
– Be solution-oriented, active and open minded,
– To be a good teamplayer,
– Have good communication skills.
– Dedicated to deliverance
For this position, personal character is a significant factor!
We have a very lean organization which gives you the opportunity to both influence the organization and to challenge procedures and communication tools.
We put a great importance to our employees’ development, and in that perspective your main area will evolve together with you. You will be part of an innovative, dynamic, experienced multicultural group with a strong sense of belonging, in a growing company.
Finally, the era of connectivity and electric vehicles has just began, and we offer you a possibility to be part of that development.
National Electric Vehicle Sweden AB is a member of the Engineering Industries and covered by current collective bargaining agreement signed by Unionen / Sveriges Ingenjörer / Ledarna.
Selection work and interviews will be ongoing continuously during the application period, so please send your application as soon as possible!