Webmaster at Forum Syd
Forum Syd is a non-political NGO working for human rights. In our work we focus on the issues of democracy, gender equality and sustainable use of natural resources. We have offices in 6 countries and our work is conducted in cooperation with partner organizations in the local community. Forum Syd is also an organization responsible for sub-granting of development funds from Sida to Swedish Civil society organisations who work with international development.
We are now looking for a webmaster to join our Advocacy & Communication department. Are you passionate about development of the web, intranet and social media but also open to other tasks in our communication department? Are you interested in being part of a global team of highly motivated communication officers and policy advisers? Then you are the one we are looking for!
The department is responsible for advocacy and external communication. Policy & Advocacy advisors monitor and analyze global development issues and political decision processes. Communication officers are together with the manager responsible for strategic and operational communication including the web, press and media, result communication, handling of Infocom applications and the Globalportalen. The web master is responsible for managing the website and intranet but will also take part of other tasks in the department. The department also advises and supports the organization with specialist knowledge in the field of communication and advocacy.
Areas of responsibility
- Responsible for managing Forum Syd’s website and intranet. Coordination and development of the web, intranet and social media.
- Daily updates of the editorial content in Forum Syd’s channels, quality assurance, monitoring, search optimization and evaluation of all channels.
- Advise, educate and support to managers and employees at head office, hubs and country offices publishing on the web and intranet
- Together with other unit carry out information and publicity campaigns on the web
- Other tasks related to the department´s work and delegated by line manager
- Relevant academic degree or equivalent qualifications obtained in another way
- Minimum 2 year of experience as web editor or webmaster
- Strong skills in digital communication
- Very good ability to express oneself in writing to relevant target groups in relevant working languages
- Very good knowledge of working with CMS such as EPiServer is a strong request, as well as a good knowledge of social media.
- Knowledge in graphic design and a very good knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign , Illustrator, Office and Premiere is required
- Knowledge in photography and film is a plus
This position is a full time permanent position with six months probationary period, starting as soon as possible. This position is located at Forum Syd’s head office in Södermalm, Stockholm, Sweden.
Forum Syd is working for equal opportunities for all. We encourage qualified applicants regardless of gender, age, sexual orientation, functional ability or ethnic and religious affiliation to apply for the position.
Candidates should submit an application in English, consisting of CV (max 3 pages) and Cover Letter (max 1 pages) including summary of your key qualifications and relevant work experience for the position as Webmaster.
Apply to Jobb@forumsyd.orghttp://mediejobb.info/webmaster-forum-syd/AdministrationStockholm