VP Marketing at Tink
We are looking for a candidate that will take Tink from a highly regarded Nordic tech-specialist to wildly known as the European market leader in Data-driven and Open-banking.
Tink is the smartest way to make better financial decisions. Our goal is to help people understand their finances, empower them to make smarter choices and ultimately bring financial happiness. We believe that managing money should be effortless and rewarding.
We currently operate under a dual business model; one B2C where we offer 500,000 people in Sweden a better understanding of their finances through our award-winning mobile app Tink, the other is B2B where we license the underlying core technology to businesses across the world.
The B2B offering has a strong foundation in our enterprise solution, where we provide technology to larger financial institutions such as ABN AMRO, SEB, Klarna, and Nordea. Recently we also opened our API platform for any business, regardless of size, to access and develop new services upon our technology. Tink has raised over 100 million SEK in venture capital and in the past 18 months we have grown from 15 to over 110 people.
It’s now time to leverage on the technology leadership Tink has developed and the ambition is to grow the marketing team 2-3x the coming year and truly make a dent on a European level.
To be able to translate Tink’s product capabilities into world-class marketing, the person taking on this role needs to have an ability to truly understand the technical aspects of a product, as well as the ongoing industry change. The function will be an integrated part of Tink and will work closely with both technology and sales.
To put it simply – the challenge for the VP Marketing is to create a world-class marketing function that will be instrumental to the company’s continued growth in the coming years.
- As overall responsible, set and drive to meet all KPIs and objectives of the marketing function with focus on B2B product marketing
- Develop a world class marketing function that plays a key role in meeting Tink’s overall bold targets
- Identify what competence are needed and recruit, develop lead and inspire a world class marketing team
- Develop tools, processes and best practices for all channels and marketing activities
- In close collaboration with Sales and Product set roadmap and yearly calendar including e.g. events, PR, webinars, white papers, content marketing and execute activities in suitable marketing channels
- Ensure Tink is top of mind with decision makers within the identified customer target groups
- Always be up to date with industry trends and the competitor landscape
- Be a true leader not only for the marketing function but also for Tink as a company