Volvo is looking for Content & Copy Production Manager
Volvo Cars is a company on a mission; to bring traditional car manufacturing into a connected, sustainable and smart future. We have always been known for our commitment to safety and creating innovative cars. In 2010, we decided to transform our business, resulting in a totally new generation of cars and technologies, as well as steady growth and record sales. Today, we’re expanding our global footprint in Europe, China and the US, and we’re on the lookout for new talent. Are you passionate about creating content and want to work in a company where you can make a difference? Join us now!
At Corporate Communications, you will be part of a global and diverse communication team that creates and tells the Volvo Cars story globally to internal and external audiences. Such audiences include employees, media and policymakers. Working in Corporate Communications means you are closely connected to the inner workings of the company and its management. We operate in a fast-paced environment and working hours can be long. For the right person, this is one of the main attractions of the job. The right candidate thrives on pressure and is able to handle others who are under similar pressure.
The Content & Copy Production Manager is responsible for producing written material that tells the story about our company, our corporate strategy, our people and everything linked to our business. This role will also be the writing support for members of the company’s senior management as well as managing content production for online or printed publications.
- Responsible for the production of consistent copy for all corporate communication needs such as press releases, texts for corporate publications and executive management speeches
- Coordinate content and messaging with the Media Relations, External Communications and Internal Communications teams as well as other relevant people within the company
- Align with content creation owners within other areas of the company
- Develop a consistent, cohesive and strategic approach to developing content
- Support the other groups within Corporate Communications with content production
- Several years of relevant work experience, preferably as a journalist/copywriter
- Excellent writing and proof reading skills
- Strategic and critical thinker with business acumen – capable of actively understanding, applying and strengthening brand and corporate strategy through messaging
- Ability to translate complicated content into engaging and easily understood texts
- Capable of managing the demands of a high workload and short deadlines
- Capable of working quickly and independently
- Fluent in English and Swedish, oral and written
- Good project management capabilities
- Digital communications experience and good understanding of digital channels
- International experience is a merit
- Experience with production of photography and/or film is a strong merit.
As a person you are social, open-minded, creative, dynamic and enthusiastic. You are a flexible team-player who always tries to deliver the best result possible. Since you will be working with many different people across all levels in the company, you have excellent networking skills. You are always searching for new stories to tell, as well as new ways to tell them. Because of the versatile, dynamic and sometimes rapidly changing working environment, you have great ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously. You are creative, but you are able to act within set brand guidelines and you understand the importance of usage rights and copyright. You have no problems with giving and receiving constructive feedback and then quickly moving on to the next project.
Application and contact
Are you up for this interesting opportunity? To apply, please register your application documents via the link below as soon as possible but no later than June 10th. Please note that applications via email are not accepted. Interviews may be held on a rolling basis.
If you have any questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact Jeroen Demmendaal at Corporate Communications, via email@example.com. For questions regarding the recruitment process please contact Brittany Fridell, Senior Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org://mediejobb.info/volvo-is-looking-for-content-copy-production-manager/AdministrationGöteborg