Vimla is looking for Content & PR Manager
Vimla is not just another mobile carrier, and we never will be. Ever since the launch of Vimla in 2014, we have found new ways to shape how a mobile carrier should feel like. By pushing boundaries, we have managed to both grow our customer base incredibly fast. And more importantly, we have gained a trust and loyalty from our customers that is completely unheard of in our industry. This year we were even awarded Carrier of the Year (which was based on customer satisfaction, by the way). Things are good, yes. But we’re far from satisfied.
In 2019, we will grow our marketing team to make sure we can do all the great stuff we have in store. As this is a completely new role, it means you both have a chance to join a team that’s already on a winning path while also getting to shape the way we do things.
As our Content & PR Manager, you will take lead on our content production efforts and make sure we use the same tone of voice in all our channels. You will be a hub between different parts of Vimla and work closely with all functions to make sure our brand stays consistent all across the Vimla universe.
You will also be the front runner in our PR initiatives, where you will identify new contexts for Vimla to be seen and heard in and work day-to-day with our agency to execute on ideas.
The role is dynamic and will most likely change over time as you will see things that we don’t, but here’s a sneak peak of what you might be up to during next year:
- Develop strategies for our customer journeys and act on data insights for loyalty and upsell opportunities together with our Data Scientist and Marketing Automation Specialist.
- Take responsibility for content creation in all our channels (website, email, sms, social media, FAQ). You will of course create a lot of content yourself, but will also have full access to our creative agency for content production.
- Develop a strategy for PR and social media and execute on it together with our creative agency.
- Develop and maintain relationships/partnerships with communities and organisations.
We believe you already…
- Have a relevant education in an area such as marketing, PR, journalism or media.
- Have at least 2-5 years of relevant work experience (preferably with content creation).
- Are a proactive “doer” and an enthusiastic team player.
- Have a strong interest in storytelling and content creation, and a track record to prove it.
- Are interested in PR and finding stories that resonates with new audiences.
- Are fluent in Swedish and English.
It’s also cool if you…
- Can work proficiently in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Previously have worked with creating customer journeys and CRM.
- Have experience working with PR, Influencer marketing or similar areas.
Why you want to work @ Vimla
As Vimla is currently on a really exciting growth journey, the possibilities to grow and develop with us are huge. We are a fun and close-knit team of 25 people. Vimla is a part of Telenor Sweden which means we get the best of two worlds – freedom to work independently as an online startup company but with the employment benefits and development opportunities offered by a large company. We currently enjoy ourselves in our completely new offices in Solna, Stockholm.
Is there a chance that you could be our new teammate? Make sure to press that application button. You might be glad that you did. Send your application in Swedish or English, whatever feels best.