Video Producer at Tink
At Tink, we’re creating the foundations that a new world of finance will be built on. By constantly challenging ourselves to go further and do better, we’re developing the ground-breaking services that businesses will use, to revolutionise the way millions of people manage their money. The world of financial services is changing fast, and we will continue to be at the forefront of it.
We’re looking for a video producer to join our fantastic creative team. As a video producer, you will be responsible for communicating our vision to our customers through creating high quality and highly effective video content – mainly for our social channels, campaigns and events but also for other sales and marketing materials. You should have an artistic and creative mindset and be able to consider the desired impact of a video production and use those goals to shape the content of each video. In addition to being creative, you’re an organised person who can track all of the complex duties and priorities involved with producing a video. You’re a storyteller who knows a story can be told in a hundred different ways, and you know what it takes to make it a one-of-a-kind creation.
We are looking for you who can bring our in-house video production to the next level – A video-producing star, so to speak.
What you’ll do
As a Video Producer, you’ll be able to bring sight and sound together in order to tell a cohesive story. You’ll produce content during and for our events, customer stories, internal videos, brand videos, product marketing videos, recruiting videos, and many other fun projects.
- Create and develop multimedia content in many different shapes and formats
- Coordinate the creative vision, strategy and planning
- Scheduling all tasks within the video production process
- Ensuring production quality of the final product is top-notch
- Work independently, as well as part of a team to establish project deliverables and help facilitate the creation of video content
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to understand and deliver on the briefs according to deadlines
- Taking lead on creative direction and quality control of recordings – from concept to execution
- Working closely with the creative team to develop a storyline that highlights key messages
- Continuously discover and implement new industry best practices to maximise efficiency
What we look for
- Aesthetic and creative skills to select stories, write stories and generate ideas
- Analytical and decision-making skills to make business judgments
- Time, project management and organisational skills
- Technical skills in video, audio and post-production
- Feel comfortable operating a Blackmagic camera
- In-depth knowledge of video production processes and activities
- Problem-solving skills, deadline-focused, and goal-driven
- Fierce attention to detail
- Has a knack for storytelling and a creative eye
- Knows how to identify inspiring stories that catches the attention of our audiences
- Strong communication skills
- Calm under pressure and comfortable with a fast-paced work environment
- Fluent in English
Life at Tink
In an environment that’s filled with skilled and creative colleagues, and a culture that encourages people to make their ideas happen, you can have an impact like nowhere else. We all help each other to build new skills and best practices through the diversity of our backgrounds and opinions – while having a lot of fun in the process. Do you want to be part of our story and join one of the leading fintechs in Europe?
We’re looking forward to your application!http://mediejobb.info/video-producer-at-tink/Design & GrafikStockholm