Video Creator at Imodules
We at G-Loot are growing and in search of a Video Editor. You’ll be working internally within the esports department, ensuring unique and creative content.
What you’ll do
As our Video Editor your main responsibilities will be to work with video, real life and in-game, 2D and 3D, drafting storyboards, creating teasers and trailers for games and events, developing templates for social media content and much more! You will collaborate with the Esports Managers for each specific project, working with copy and design.
Who are you?
- At least 2-4 years experience in a similar role i.e. Video Content Producer, Content Manager, Media Producer exc.
- Expert with Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects
- Previously worked within cross-functional (agile) teams
- Confident with Cinema4D, Blender and/or similar software
- Experienced in combining 2D and 3D
- A diverse portfolio with a large array of projects and styles
- Passion for the gaming or the esports industry
- Is fluent in English, both written and oral
Due to the nature of your work and our target audience, you will be working on and need to be comfortable with PC/Windows.
It’s a plus if you have:
- Previous experience with broadcasts, on- or offline
- Video capturing in game engines
What’s in it for you?
- Freedom with responsibility
- Centrally located office space
- Free breakfast, drinks and snacks!
- Personal training and Swedish lessons
- International team
- Flex. hours
We look forward to your application!
Please send your CV and Cover letter in English.
G-Loot’s mission is to take esports from the offline scene to online tournaments – making esports accessible for everyone! We want to give gamers a chance to be recognized and even celebrated, regardless of the competition level. Every day at G-Loot, we help aspirational gamers to practice and compete like athletes, getting them one step closer to their dreams!
We are an esports platform, as well as a globally recognized tournament organizer, working with some of the biggest game publishers in the world.
Our philosophy on inclusion is simple: how do we successfully reach and engage our gamers and users across all continents? By focusing on hiring a diverse team and always encouraging applicants from all demographics, backgrounds and cultures!http://mediejobb.info/video-creator-at-imodules/Design & GrafikStockholm