Viaplay is looking for Scheduler
Do you have a tendency of quoting movies in everyday situations? A tendency to binge watch series? Are you also organised and dedicated to deadlines? Awesome, we could have a match! We’re currently looking for a Scheduler to our office in Stockholm. If this feels like you – make our day and send us your resumé!
As a Scheduler at Viaplay, you will be responsible for the schedules of our five Viasat Film- and Series channels, as well as helping with the planning of the Viasat Film channels and movies on Viaplay. You will be joining Viaplay’s Content Programming team and it’s our mission to create moments that matter for our users by providing exciting and popular content.
The challenge ahead
The primary objective for the Scheduler is to curate captivating schedules, to make sure we promote the best and the right content on our Viasat Film- and Series channels, and help out with the overall content planning. The Scheduler is responsible for the transmission schedules, that everything is correct and in place.
- Every day schedules for our five Viasat Film and Series channels, Pay TV
- Assisting planners in optimising our content on both Pay TV and SVOD Viaplay
- Requesting and prioritising on-air promotion
- Creating monthly content highlights
What we’re looking for
We think that you are very communicative and service minded. You have a proactive attitude and a flare for administration and most importantly, you are passionate about content! It’s also important for this role that you are highly organised with an excellent eye for details.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Movie and series knowledge and interest
- Fluent in at least one of the Nordic languages and English
- Experience in working with administrative systems and/or databases
- An analytical mindset
- Understanding of audience data and what content works for a Nordic audience and platforms
- Scheduling experience
- Experience of BSS and/or ”What’s On”