User Researcher at Bambuser
At Bambuser, our customers’ business is our passion. We genuinely believe in the individuals’ potential and work together as a family to pursue our vision – to accelerate the future experience of commerce.
We offer you an open, honest, and friendly workplace where everyone’s opinion counts. Since our days are busy, we think it’s important to have fun at work. The discussions can be intense, but we always have each other’s backs.
What you’ll do
As a User Researcher at Bambuser, you will build awareness and empathy around our users to inform our product strategy and design, sparking new innovations and ensuring our products are useful and delightful for people around the world.
Your responsibilities will include planning, conducting, and analyzing research using multiple methods such as usability studies, surveys, and field visits. You’ll inspire innovation and drive change by communicating your findings through compelling, insightful, and digestible written reports and verbal presentations. You will work across multiple teams and domains in close partnership with representatives from Product, Design, and Engineering. At Bambuser, we want User Research to proactively be involved and have an impact on all stages of product development.
To be successful at Bambuser, you have to be pragmatic and solution-orientated and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
Skills and background
- Academic background in Statistics, Human- Psychology, Computer Interaction, or a related field and/or equivalent working experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience from different types of qualitative user research methodologies and tools
- Familiar with quantitative research methods, A/B tests, and an ability to augment quantitative data with qualitative data.
- Proficiency in communicating user research findings
- A proactive and curious mindset with a passion for creating game-changing user experiences
Nice to have
- Experience from working with both B2B and B2C products
- Experience within retail and/or e-commerce
Above all that, we assume you’re curious and not afraid to ask when in doubt.
About the company
Bambuser was founded in 2007 and is a pioneer in mobile live streaming. The company, listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market, launched the product Live Video Shopping in late 2019. Since then, Bambuser has attracted brands and online retailers such as NA-KD, Monki, CAIA Cosmetics, Lyko, Stronger, LUISAVIAROMA, Kjell & Co, Lindex, Hemnet, Intersport, Matas, Centra, Apotea, Showfields, and Kicks to its growing list of customers. Despite the short time since the launch of Live Video Shopping, Bambuser has already been featured in The New York Times, Forbes, and Vogue Business, to name a few.
Ready for your next adventure in building the next-generation live streaming experience?
If you think that this position matches your skills and ambitions, send us an application. Tell us about yourself and attach your information through the link below. We look forward to hearing from you!http://mediejobb.info/user-researcher-at-bambuser/StrategiStockholm