Spotify is looking for Traffic Manager
We are looking for a new Traffic Manager to join the European Advertising (Ad) Operations team, based in Stockholm. You will ensure that our Ad Sales operations run smoothly, and implement all ad campaigns across various platforms (online, mobile, and connected devices) and supply channels (direct-sold, programmatic guaranteed, private marketplace). This role is located in our Stockholm office.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: creative quality assurance (QA), ad trafficking, third party vendor certification, live campaign optimisation, troubleshooting support, and reporting. You will work closely with the Sales Planning and Client Service Management teams. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.What you’ll do
- Traffic, QA, and monitor advertising campaigns running on the Spotify platform for brand advertisers
- Troubleshoot any ad creative issues that impact third party tracking, implementation, billing, or reporting
- Create reports to monitor campaign delivery and to communicate relevant metrics
- Regularly monitor and reconcile campaign delivery across third party ad serving and internal systems
- Ensure campaigns are implemented according to client specifications and deliver all revenue in full
- Work collaboratively with Sales Planners to recommend campaign optimisations, leveraging an understanding of advertiser key performance indexes and product performance
Who you are
- You are in the beginning of your career within the field of digital ad trafficking
- You have experience trafficking in Doubleclick For Publishers (DFP); experience withDoubleclick Sales Manager (DSM) is a plus
- You have experience managing programmatic deals through major Supply Side Platforms (SSP) and Demand Side Platforms (DSP)
- You have a keen attention to detail and focus on accuracy
- You are results-driven with strong analytical skills
- You are able to multitask in a dynamic and high-energy environment
- You are proactive and efficiencient with your time management
- You build strong relationships across other teams
- You are eager to hone your skills, grow your expertise, and help us continue to build an extraordinary Ad sales team
- You love music!
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.