Spotify is looking for Premium Brand Manager
At Spotify, we’re passionate about providing the right music for every moment. We’ve connected millions of people to their favorite songs and created a service that people use to discover and share music they love.
We’re looking for a highly motivated talent to join our team as Premium Brand Manager. You will plan the effective implementation of the Premium Brand strategy, with the objective to build the Spotify Premium brand and ultimately drive sales.
What you’ll do
- You will ensure brand and communication activities support the Premium brand strategy
- Conceptualize creative brand programs that deliver on strategic Premium Brand objectives
- Brief internal teams and external agencies to execute Premium Brand projects
- Provide input to the overall Premium brand strategy and Annual Premium Marketing Calendar
- Partner with analytics and insights teams to ensure all initiatives are grounded in a solid base of consumer understanding and structured to deliver data-influenced results
- You will further work cross-functionally and collaborate with Premium business teams and Marketing team on Premium brand marketing campaigns including social, digital, experiential, development and production
- Manage and track Premium Brand budgets to ensure effective deployment and spend in line with budget
Who you are
- You have significant experience from marketing agency or client-side marketing, working with consumer-facing brands
- You have solid experience working in brand and creative strategy
- You have a real passion for storytelling and design and pay attention to detail and visual sensibility
- Great understanding of consumer campaign process; brief to execution
- You have hands-on experience developing and executing creative, integrated marketing campaigns and products
- Used to work with tight deadlines and adapt to changing priorities and circumstances
- Good sense for balancing short-term needs with long-term strategic initiatives
- You are fluent in English with excellent written and oral communication skills
This role will be based in Stockholm with frequent travel to New York.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.http://mediejobb.info/spotify-looking-premium-brand-manager/https://i1.wp.com/mediejobb.info/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/spotify.png?fit=1024%2C538https://i1.wp.com/mediejobb.info/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/spotify.png?resize=150%2C150Marknadsföring