Social Media Specialist at TUI
Are you a passionate Social Media Specialist who wants to strengthen our team at TUI? Perfect!
Join us on our journey to diversify and optimize TUI’s presence on social channels in the Nordics and help us create a coherent and relevant customer experience on social!
We are looking for a structured yet creative person who can create and maintain TUI’s social calendar in the Nordics and coordinate social content production. We want you to coordinate efforts from PR, Marketing, SEO, Sales, Customer support, Co-ops and Consumer insights to get a holistic view to be able to set both long-term and short-term plans for social media content. You will also be setting up and delivering a monthly social media report and a quarterly report including optimization actions.
Are you a hard-working, self-reliant social expert? If yes, you might be the right candidate for this job!
What You Will Be Doing
The Social Media Specialist will coordinate the implementation of the overall social strategy in the Nordics – including handling social calendar, content production and reporting on set KPIs. You will also support Social Media Lead with long-term social strategy as well as setting up and maintaining structure and processes for social media and influencer activities.
Day to day tasks for the role are:
- Coordinating Nordic social calendar – for both organic and paid social as well as influencer activities
- Coordinating social content production together with our social content agency
- Handling influencer briefs and projects
- Monitoring social content and channels
- Reporting on set KPIs
- Full set up, coordination and maintaining of social media calendar
- Monthly and Quarterly Reporting
- Secure process for social media publishing as well as community and channel management
- Operate as the day-to-day lead to resolve issues, provide status, and ensure content performance
Travel 1-2 times/month.
What We Are Looking For
You have hands on experience in social media operations, preferably on a Nordic level. You also have experience within influencer marketing and strong project management and coordination skills. This is a coordinating role, where ability to deliver on time and understanding processes and structures is key.
- Analytical mindset, as the role includes reporting and optimization efforts
- Operational experience with and knowledge of social media and influencer activities as well as content optimization for different social channels
- You embrace change and navigate a fast pace environment while working towards new inspiring goals.
Working Within TUI Group
You will be based in our Stockholm office, which is newly renovated and we are proud to say that we are nominated for “Sweden’s best office” for the second year in a row. We have our own gym, great coffee, probably the best view in the city and a stone’s throw from everything Stockholm has to offer!
TUI Group is the world’s number one integrated tourism business operating in around 180 countries worldwide. With some of the best known holiday brands in the world, we offer inspiration, booking, flights, transfers, hotels and cruise ships to over 30 million customers every year all under one roof. With over 1,800 travel agencies across Europe, six airlines operating more than 130 aircrafts, over 300 Group-owned hotels and resorts and twelve cruise ships we are able to design unique and individually tailored holiday experiences with consistent.
How To Apply
You apply via our web-sites or Linkedin.
If you have any questions regarding the role, you are welcome to contact hiring manager Laura Tuononen at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply here.http://mediejobb.info/social-media-specialist-at-tui/Sociala MediaStockholm