Social Media Specialist at Softube
Join the Rock & Roll Scientists at Softube in Linköping, Sweden and help us craft and tell the Softube story! Softube is a dynamic, fast-growing company on a mission–to find the best way to make music with a computer, using our scientific wizardry and our love for music. We are looking for a talented and driven Social Media Specialist who’s excited about the idea of working on music-related Marketing.
Position Details and Application
The position is full-time, on-site at Softube headquarters in Linköping Sweden, and we would like to fill this position as soon as possible. Your application should include, or link to, your CV and portfolio with samples of content you have created for social media and marketing purposes. Applications without a portfolio are unlikely to be considered.
We are applying continuous selection in this recruitment process. If you are interested in this position, send us your application as soon as possible. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- You will be part of the Sales & Marketing department and will work in close collaboration with the Creative & Marketing Manager, the Copywriter and other members of the Creative & Marketing team
- Work in collaboration with the team to create compelling and on-brand social media content, with emphasis on copy, for different platforms
- Interact with our audience in the comments section by answering questions, keeping them engaged and the atmosphere positive
- Collaborate with the team on the continuous planning for social media, newsletters, campaigns, and other marketing activities
- Assist the team in the creation of copy for newsletters, campaigns, web, and other marketing activities
- Relevant degree in Communications, Advertising, Journalism, and/or Marketing from University, or similar education
- Demonstrable skills in writing content for social media and adjusting it for differences purposes, audiences, and channels
- Savvy social media user, familiar with the most popular platforms today and continuously curious about the next big thing
- Ability to work to work in collaboration and to a creative brief
- Solid knowledge of storytelling, brand tone of voice and English Grammar
- Advanced English
- Knowledge and experience in music production
- Knowledge and experience of the music software industry, plug-ins, DAWs
Join the Rock & Roll Scientists at Softube in Linköping, Sweden and help us craft and tell the Softube story! Softube is a dynamic, fast-growing company on a mission–to find the best way to make music with a computer, using our scientific wizardry and our love for music. We...Omer Rosenbaumomerosen@gmail.comAdministratorMedieJobb.info