Social Media Specialist at Jobylon
Do you want to be our next Social Media star?
If you’re interested in SoMe and having a hard time choosing between whether you want to work for a digital agency or in the marketing department for an awesome brand, this is the role for you! As our Social Media Specialist, you will have endless possibilities and growth opportunities within Social Media as you’ll get the experience of being a part of our marketing team as well as working with digital campaigns for our customers!
We have amazing clients, loads of ideas and an exciting roadmap, but mainly we’re looking to change a traditional space and create value for our customers. We are looking for an analytical and creative Social Media Specialist to further help us realize our vision. That’s why we need you!
About the role:
We believe you are a person who loves to develop content, both in text and in visuals and that it comes naturally to you to transform a simple message into an enchanting experience for the target audience that leads to the desired call to action.
You will primarily be working with Facebook Ads Manager and LinkedIn to create creative digital campaigns across Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn to market our customer’s job adverts, analyzing performance data and improving relevant KPI:s as well as working with the Jobylon brand itself across earned, paid and owned channels.
Your job is to ensure that Jobylon’s digital marketing material, information, and current campaigns are communicated properly. You will, among other things, coordinate and ensure that the material is updated and participate in the creation of new campaigns.
What you can expect working at Jobylon:
Apart from offering you a role that might just be one of the coolest SoMe roles out there, we’ll do everything we can to make sure to help you grow and to become 100% happy at work with our Happiness philosophy through our people-first culture. At Jobylon, you will play a big part in shaping our culture where passion for business, passion for people and passion for product merge.
- Implement, administrate and improve Jobylon’s and our customer’s digital marketing campaigns
- Run, measure and optimize successful social media ads and campaigns
- Develop enchanting campaign content via storytelling based on both customer’s and Jobylon’s tone of voice and brand guidelines
- Stay up to date with the latest social media trends, best practices, and technologies
- Market white-papers and e-books in alignment with Jobylons content marketing strategy with the purpose of generating leads to sales and subscribers to Jobylons blog
We primarily look for soft skills and attitude, but we would love it if you also have interest or experience in the following:
- Experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role
- Knowledge and/or interest of Facebook(+ads manager), LinkedIn, Instagram and other social media best practices
- Writing appealing and informative content(in Swedish and English) and media production with several stakeholders involved as well as the ability to apply each brand’s personal tone of voice
- Understanding of SEO as well as campaign and web traffic metrics
- Audience and buyer persona research
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Understanding of marketing automation and marketing qualified leads