Social Media Specialist at iDeal Of Sweden
Deal Of Sweden is a global fashion and lifestyle brand with HQ in Norrkoping, Sweden, offices in Stockholm and other centers around the globe. In only two years, the brand has gone from local startup to a global lifestyle brand, disrupting the accessories industry and pushing the boundaries of fashion and tech.
iDeal Of Sweden is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push the edges of the unimaginable. We look for people who can grow, think, dream and create with us. Our culture thrives by embracing a growth mindset and rewarding imagination. This is the chance to be a part of a company in the midst of hyper-growth, filled with opportunities for you and your role.
Are you that one friend with the artsy Insta feed? Do you screenshot stories because you love the layout? For you ‘ootd’ is not just a weird spelling mistake? Then you have just found your happy place.
This newly established role is the perfect match for someone with the desire to flourish in a fast-paced environment and turn passion into a profession. As one out of two Social Media Specialists to our marketing team, you will have the exciting opportunity to elevate our brand and shape our content across all organic channels.
The perfect candidate for this role is a digital native, visionary storyteller and creative analytic with a love for fashion and social media. You are a true forward-thinker, tech-savvy and know what’s trending. You breathe content, and love to expand your creative and analytical mindset.
Are you the one we’re looking for? Then we can’t wait to meet you IRL!
What you’ll do:
- Conceptualize and create content for iDeal Of Sweden’s organic channels to inspire and activate our followers
- Curate our organic channels with progressive content while maintaining brand elevation
- Ensure a coherent rollout of the marketing strategy across all organic channels
- Collaborate closely with the Marketing team to align editorial calendars and social media strategy with other marketing activity
- Monitor social media progress using web analytic tools and deliver weekly reports on goals, best practices, emerging social media trends and technologies
- Stay on top of the competitive landscape and relevant benchmarks
- Assist in community management: analyze comments, insightful feedback and direct followers to the respective internal department, such as customer service
- A strong passion for digital and social platforms and the ability to apply an elevated sensibility, coherence and ownership to all channels
- A sophisticated sense of our brand voice and aesthetic
- A strong editorial understanding, visual awareness and knowledge of general fashion and social media terminology: you are on top of trends in fashion and pop culture
- Top-notch English skills: you know how to engage our followers with crisp and engaging captions
- A self-starter mentality and the ability to articulate big ideas and exciting trends
- The ability to quantify data and analyze performance and results
- Excellent project and time-management skills: You keep it simple and focused during rapid change, and are confident juggling responsibilities across creative and analytic disciplines
- A dedicated work ethic and outstanding attention to detail, whether it’s meeting a tight deadline or staying true to our brand’s tone and style
- Impeccable communication skills and an extraordinary team spirit: you’re straightforward, you’re candid and, most importantly, you’re thoughtful and kind
- A degree in Marketing, Communications, Arts or other creative fields
- 1-2 years experience in social media and content management within the fashion and lifestyle industries
- A high level of reliability and accuracy
You will be based in our office in Stockholm and report to the Content Manager. The position is a full-time position and will be filled as soon as we find the right candidate. Please send your application as soon as possible as we are reviewing them continuously, but no later than 2019-05-31http://mediejobb.info/social-media-specialist-at-ideal-of-sweden/Sociala MediaStockholm