Social Media Specialist at Ericsson
Do you thrive on driving engagement on social channels? Do you love to A/B test and see what posts generate the most click-throughs? Have you an unmatched ability to multi-task while keeping an eye on deadlines? Have you a desire to work as part of an international team on global marketing campaigns at the heart of technology evolution? Then we would love to hear from you!
As our Social Media Specialist in Business Area Digital Services you will play a meaningful role in devising an innovative social media strategy that reaches, engages and resonates with our key target audiences spread globally in the telecommunications industry.
Being part of the Business Area Digital Services’ Marketing and Communications unit in Ericsson, you’ll feel the enthusiasm of a totally international and truly tenacious team. In addition to that you will be part of a small (…and fantastic, if you ask us…:)) Campaign & Activation team, where you will collaborate with Campaign Managers, Communication Managers and other channel specialists globally to define and execute the best activations to support our business objectives.
Are you in?
Your Responsibilities & Tasks
- Define the key social media strategies that will help the marketing content stand apart in the busy B2B telco space.
- Concretely we expect you to be hands-on in the daily coordination of our social media channels – including activation of social media content to elevate our Business Area’s blog stream, key Group Function assets, current news and ongoing campaign activations with organic and paid social activities.
- Help define, co-ordinate and maintain a relevant content plan per quarter.
- Be active in the creation and management of social media organic + paid activations, for example co-ordinate and seek approval on social media scripts that are relevant and timely.
- Support with live broadcasts on various live social platforms as well as live event coverage on-site or remotely.
- Support with Influencer marketing and content strategy.
- Promote and be one of the drivers for Business Area specific social media employee advocacy.
- Drive and/or be part of projects/initiatives as prioritized with market area colleagues.
- We welcome your creativity, have you new ideas on content ideation, creation and curation!
Ideally you have:
- 2-4 years of experience within digital marketing and/or communication and preferably in social media management
- Experience from B2B marketing
- Experience from crafting channel-specific social media content
- Experience in managing, tracking and evaluating paid social media
- Creativity as one of your key traits
- A passion for communication and marketing, in particular social media management
- Graphical skills.
- Data analytical experience both in extracting data and in drawing insights from the data
- Outstanding communication skills in English, both written and oral
- The ability to brief and give direction to external and internal agencies
- University degree in Communications, Business, Marketing or equivalent training/experience.
- Experience from working with social media/digital marketing in a global, complex environment, where great relationships are a key factor.
- Experience in campaign activation and management is highly valuable, particularly in a B2B setting