Social Media Manager at iZettle
We started iZettle with a single mission: to empower small-business owners to sell smarter by offering them the tools typically reserved for bigger players. We have come a long way, but there is so much exciting work ahead of us. And we need the best and brightest to help us get it done. Our fast-growing start-up was founded in 2010 and currently has approximately 430 employees across its 12 operating countries, with offices in Berlin, London, Madrid, Mexico City, Sao Paulo and Stockholm (HQ).As Social media manager at iZettle, your main responsibility is to assure iZettle has a world-class social media presence with a community that continues to grow and thrive. You’re responsible for defining and executing on iZettle’s global social media strategy supporting brand building, community building, customer acquisition and support.Responsibilities
- Based on the iZettle brand and communication concept, define a social media strategy that takes us to our objectives in brand and community building while supporting customer acquisition and support.
- Implement and execute on the defined strategy in collaboration with internal stakeholders.
- Ensure high-qualitative and on-brand content is made available for all social media communication where iZettle is the sender.
- Work with key stakeholders to understand needs, plan content production and renew and optimise content when needed.
- Co-own and build the high level content calendar.
- Work with local markets to ensure local content, input & community management.
- Define and keep track of weekly and monthly social media KPIs per market and globally.
- Work with Customer engagement to make sure we participate in all relevant conversations across languages, avoid crises and keep our community happy.
- Work with the entire iZettle organisation for inspiration, ideas and information sourcing.
- Social media native with a solid understanding of social media marketing
- +3 years working experience within digital communication and social media
- University degree in marketing, communications or related fields
- Strategic mindset
- Self starter
- Fluency in English and excellent grammatical, writing and editorial skills
- A plus for hands-on experience from Facebook Business Manager and Power Editor
Sounds exciting? Please submit your CV and cover letter in English as soon as possible.
Apply here.http://mediejobb.info/social-media-manager-izettle/https://i1.wp.com/mediejobb.info/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/sociala-media.jpg?fit=1024%2C967https://i1.wp.com/mediejobb.info/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/sociala-media.jpg?resize=150%2C150Sociala MediaStockholm