Social Media Manager at Bambora
Bambora is the fintech company that launched it’s journey in early 2015 in Stockholm and has since reached global reach, competing in several markets around the world. The most recent chapter in Bambora’s story was in 2017 when French payments-giant Ingenico acquired the company in a € 1.5bn deal. Our growth this far is only the beginning of the Bambora story, with more yet to come.
As we now embark in the next chapter of our journey, we are looking for a passionate person that has a do-it mentality and love for social media. Do you have the hunger and know-how of taking full responsibility of pushing our brand to the next level in our social-media channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Linkedin?
The roll as Social Media Manager is global and you will report to our Head of Branding & Communications. You will also have a close dialog with our global marketing team and with local community managers, situated in our markets in Europe, North America and the Asia-Pacific region.
As the Social Media Manager, it is expected of you to:
· Have a great interest in social media and keeping up to date on the latest trends within the most important and relevant social-media channels to support Bambora’s needs to strive in the digital development.
· Be a creative person and have previous and relevant experience with social media and digital content.
· Be strategic and be able to put forth a plan on how our Brand can best be communicated in various social-media channels.
· You exhibit well and fluent language skills in Swedish and English, written and orally. You should also have a good sense of copy, layout-design and be able to use Adobe-applications such as Photoshop and Illustrator comfortably.
· Be present and relevant “on the ground” in the comment-sections, taking part in the dialog with users in our social-media outlets to push our brand-position.
· Measure, analyze and report on data related to our digital development. Experience and know-how of SEO, Google Analytics and other analytics-tools is a must.
· Be a nice, energetic person and be able to work both independently and in a team passionately.
· Experience within agencies is a merit.
Are you excited about this opportunity? Great! Apply by submitting your CV and short motivation on why you are the perfect person for this position, no later than 21 January 2018. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we are reviewing all applications consecutively!http://mediejobb.info/social-media-manager-bambora/Sociala MediaStockholm