Social Media Manager at Skincity
Are you a social media savvy beauty expert with an analytical mindset? Skincity is now looking for a Social Media Manager that can develop our social media strategy and tactics. The role responsibility is to scale the channels and increase results. This role reports to the Customer Acquisition Manager and is a new role in our talented Marketing department.
- Expand brand awareness, audience growth and engagement across social platforms
- Set overall social media strategy and plans for Skincity and our private labels, with a particular emphasis on tracking and data-driven decision making
- Planning, maintenance, and accurate execution of social content calendar
- Integration across owned, earned and paid social programs
- Involve and engage co-workers, customers (UGC), influencers and other stakeholders in content creation for social media
- Producing social media content and posting across platforms
- Ensure the voice always remains true across all social media touch points
- Measure, review and report performance results, assess against targets and make recommendations for future action
- Monitor the social media universe and stay current with social media trends, language, outlets, and resources to achieve the best performance on social platforms
- Minimum 3 years of experience in social media either in a company, corporation, agency or as an influencer.
- Working knowledge of social intelligence across a variety of social platforms (Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Driven, entrepreneurial mindset with an ability to multitask and balance needs of several stakeholders
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Interest or background in beauty is a must and an understanding of beauty consumer trends, behavior and competitive brands. Preferably a big interest in skincare
- A positive, enthusiastic attitude with a strong sense of urgency
- Needs to be a creative problem solver, thrive in fast paced environment, prioritize and oversee multiple projects at once
Please submit a digital/social portfolio with your resume or links to social accounts managed by you.
We look forward to receiving your application before August 30th, please include a link to your portfolio in your application. The recruitment process will be paused during the summer and we will get back to you in August.
We belive that a strong and successful team reflect the diversity of the population and we welcome applicants with different backgrounds.
The position is a permanent full-time position and placed in Täby, Stockholm.http://mediejobb.info/social-media-manager-at-skincity/Sociala MediaStockholm