Social Media Manager at Samsung Electronics
Samsung is looking for a brilliant Nordic Paid Social Media Manager who believes that effective digital communication only can be achieved by combining strategy and analytics with creativity to find new ways to cut through the noise. You have a strong passion for digital marketing and want your work to be part of something bigger. You will work in the Digital Acquisition Marketing Team and your responsibilities will be to execute paid social media campaigns, coordinate and plan cross-Nordic Social campaigns and manage local activities and content from different teams within marketing and external creative agencies. We expect you to engage in continuous experimentation and data driven optimization to achieve best possible results.
At Samsung we believe meaningful progress comes from daring to defy barriers. Technology should be available for everyone and it should make people’s lives smarter and easier. Our team is open minded, we focus on testing, analyzing, learning and developing together! Technology is at the heart of what we do and we’d like to see a tech interested person to join the team. We offer career and skill development from different areas within digital marketing and to work with innovative products in the tech business.
Rôle et Responsabilités
- Project Management: planning and timing of different campaign actions, contents and related logistics
- Content design : management of online content on social media together with category managers of all Samsung products, orchestrate and design bespoke contents for different audiences and target group
- Build insights : follow-up on and translate interesting insights on the brand’s campaign for Samsung, run A/B testing and deliver asset optimization based on real time data
Compétences et Qualifications
- At least three years’ experience from paid social media marketing, at an agency or in-house
- Experience in digital analysis (Google Analytics)
- Experience of working with social listening tools
- Fluency in Swedish and English, both written and verbal
- Technical skills to implement tracking scripts and pixels on websites is a plus
- Are skilled in digital marketing in general and social media in particular
- Have excellent skills in Facebook Business Manager and can create complex campaign and targeting structures.
- Move confidently in the social media landscape and understand how different target groups are oriented within social media channels
- Good proficiency in data analytics to run content optimization based on real time perfomance
- Have experience in data analysis and visualization of data and insights
- Understand how to translate business and marketing goals into a social media strategy and a plan for execution, including setting goals and KPI’s
- Regularly monitor digital trends and innovations to optimize and develop ideas for paid social media initiatives
For questions, contact Raffaele Almici (hiring manager) or Jessica Tan, (HR Business Partner) at 08-555 05 700.http://mediejobb.info/social-media-manager-at-samsung-electronics/Sociala MediaStockholm