Social Media Manager at & Other Stories
- Continue to develop and implement the social media strategy and plan based on our brand strategy. This also includes the paid social strategy and plan.
- Develop and expand our social community, focusing on engagement, followers and conversion.
- Continuously keep track of our traffic, engagement and conversion targets, analyse the performance and respond to the results. Analyse key metrics and tweak the strategy as needed.
- Manage the social media budget together with the Customer Analyst/ Marketing Controller.
Planning and editing:
- Schedule and post organic content that covers all categories (beauty, RTW, shoes and accessories) on our different channels (IG, FB and Pinterest). Also, make sure to coordinate the content with our online/store activities.
- Support our Customer Service team in monitoring and responding to our customers on all of our social media channels.
- Plan and execute social ads in Facebook Ad Manager in coordination with our campaigns and online/store activities.´
- Plan and curate self-produced content as well as content from other sources; campaigns, studio and UGC.
- Initiate and produce content when needed in the form of images and shorter videos shot in our atelier.
- Request images from our Creative Studios team, securing content for all Social Media channels.
- Curate and handle UGC imagery for www.stories.com
- Work cross-functionally with all teams (PR, Digital Marketing, Store Activation, Creative Studios and E-com) and Local Markets in order to synchronize the calendar and the content.
Has 3+ years of professional experience working as a Social Media Manager for an international lifestyle brand.
Has in-depth knowledge and experience working with all social media platforms and publishing tools (IG, FB, YouTube, Pinterest)
Has experience in setting and executing a global Social Media Strategy with proven results.
Fluency in English is a must together with stellar communication skills, both written and oral, in order to drive our brand’s tone of voice.
Has a deep passion for fashion, digital trends and tech development.
Has excellent analytical skills and experience in setting relevant targets, analysing performance and responding to the results.
Is a strong team player who believes that ideas are better when shared and that we are stronger as a team.
Is innovative, proactive and continuously comes up with new ideas and solutions.
Is driven, positive, flexible and comfortable switching between strategic work and hands-on execution.
Thrives in a fast-changing and entrepreneurial environment.
We are an inclusive workplace, driven by creativity, our values and an entrepreneurial spirit. Fashion, fun and action are essential parts of our daily work. We believe in being spontaneous, personal and flexible, which makes it easy to collaborate within all parts of the brand and sparks growth, for you and for us. At & Other Stories, we work in teams and lead by example.
We are one team – We encourage and help each other to achieve our goals, while always having our customers’ and company’s best interest in mind.
If you are interested, register your CV and personal letter before the 19th of November.