Social Media Manager at Oriflame
Founded in Sweden 1967, we are a social selling beauty company present in over 60 countries around the world. We have a different and holistic view on beauty – Beauty by Sweden. For us beauty is a way of life; to be healthy, enjoy beautiful skin and to find your personal expression. Our portfolio of nature-inspired beauty products powered by science are marketed through approximately 3 million Independent Oriflame Brand Partners.
We are a community of people, passionate about beauty and fulfilling dreams. Enabling people around the world to fulfil their dreams is our mission and purpose. We do it by offering a comprehensive range of skincare, make-up, personal and hair care, fragrance, accessories and nutritional products. All ingredients undergo eco-ethical screening to ensure sustainable sourcing and safety while we strive to have minimal impact on the environment. We give people a unique opportunity to build their own business through selling our products and helping others to build their business too.
To further strengthen our Digital Engagement Team we are searching for an interim Social Media Manager June 2021 – September 2022.
About the Digital Engagement team:
The team is a part of Global Digital Innovation Lab (GDIL). In the Lab, we create value through finding ways to apply new digital technologies to social selling business. We partner with key business stakeholders, software vendors, online- and IT-teams to provide our Brand Partners with up-to-date digital technologies so that they succeed in building their business with Oriflame. Every big journey starts with small steps. GDIL is based on the Western Europe markets where we can run our experiments before rolling out digital innovations globally. The Digital Engagement team is an instrumental part of the GDIL translating global strategic innovation projects into successful digital marketing campaigns and commercializing the innovative digital tools for Oriflame’s Brand Partners.
What will you do?
The Social Media manager works to improve Oriflame’s brand awareness across our markets in Western Europe (WE) region with a specific focus on the UK and Finland. This role owns the regional Social Media strategy and is responsible for leading community-focused projects that ensure the growth of Oriflame’s WE social media accounts. In addition to social media community management of UK accounts, the person is responsible for the social media content plan relating to the owned regional channels as well for planning compelling material that enables our Brand Partners to build their own communities and online commerce. The candidate works in close collaboration with WE Creative Studio.
- Develop creative and effective, social media content plan across multiple platforms (Facebook, Facebook LIVE, Instagram – LIVE, IGTV and stories) that promotes community growth, fan engagement and support brand marketing objectives.
- Maintain tri-weekly content and copy calendars that align with approved social media campaign strategies.
- Schedule approved content within content planning tools and ensure all content is posted within a timely manner.
- Community management and fan interaction within assigned social communities.
- Analyse and maintain regular reports on social media performance – present key learnings.
- Staying current with all social media industry developments and practices (technologies, trends and new features) and making recommendations that can benefit the region and our Brand Partners.
- Train markets in social media strategy and tools.
- Manage press room and external collaborations with influencers.
Does this describe you?
Knowledge and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree – preferably in digital marketing or social media
- 2-5 years of relevant working experience in digital marketing
- Strong copywriting and overall communication skills in English
- Familiarity measuring, analyzing, and presenting campaign and program performance against established business objectives
- Extensive understanding of social media platforms
- Experience with programs and platforms are a plus: Adobe Creative Suite, Office365, Socialbakers, Facebook Business and Google Analytics
- A self-starter, team player and problem solver
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, distilling necessary tasks from high-level direction
What do we offer?
With us you get the opportunity to work in an international and diverse environment with top level creatives, brand strategists, procurement and packaging professionals and innovative scientists, just to name a few. And we are all found at our headquarters in the heart of Stockholm city.
Does this match your profile and expectations?
Then don’t hesitate and apply now. Or spread the word to people who might be the right match.http://mediejobb.info/social-media-manager-at-oriflame/Sociala MediaStockholm